Rangers Fans Fighting Fund

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the big tax case cleared then :sherlock:

Dont want to reveal everything that was said for obvious reasons,prying eyes and beggar media puppets etc but in my opinion without getting ahead of ourselves there seems to be good things happening to suggest we are moving in a positive direction.

I would also say my bug bear of the beggar media is now well noted

So the less well off fans put in money to keep the club afloat until such times as a buy out takes place by the big hitters, is this correct? At the end of the day the small guys get what for it? Any shares or say in the running of our club? We keep it going and then the guys with money take over? Why can't the groups who are interested in the club put up the money to keep it ticking over for a few weeks/months, there could be an agreement to pay back to the losers after the sale.

We the many small guys in this should be giving this a lot of thought before blindly giving money. I may have this all wrong, tin hat on.

Whoever wrote that hasn't the brain power or sense to use correct grammar or even spell check mate. I wouldn't trust any person or group right about now and certainly not ones who are grammatically challenged.

Rangers fans have been stepping up, since Rangers began the fans have been stepping up. The last games at Ibrox show exactly how Rangers fans step up. You could argue that Ticketus has stepped up on our behalf for the next 3 years to the tune of £24 million and counting...

you will have your wake up call ,very soon my friend.Unify and stop being so negative

I don't need 'shares' to contribute, I just want to help.

Do you not want a say in the running of our club? Or are you willing to let one rich guy or a two make all the decisions again? I'm not, I will contribute a few bob but only if we the fans have a say.

Do you not want a say in the running of our club? Or are you willing to let one rich guy or a two make all the decisions again? I'm not, I will contribute a few bob but only if we the fans have a say.

I'd prefer a 'council of elders', including the likes of Walter Smith, Sandy Jardine, etc; as stewards and guardians of the club; with no single person in absolute dictorial control.

That way we can hopefully avoid the madness of SDM. He meant well, he wanted to win forever, but the cost was unsustainable.

I'd prefer a 'council of elders', including the likes of Walter Smith, Sandy Jardine, etc; as stewards and guardians of the club; with no single person in absolute dictorial control.

That way we can hopefully avoid the madness of SDM. He meant well, he wanted to win forever, but the cost was unsustainable.

Sandy Jardine the guy who lied to the fans, not for me.

as a 'share holder' of 20 years (aged 25) I have to agree with previous posters I don't want to pledge all my hard-earned cash and know noting of how the money is spent!

i think we need some form of fan's representatives which exist as a sort of intermediate board, they look after the fans and their best interests and feedback into the offical board!

what do yous guys think?

could we arrange for a select few to act as middle men between the board and the fans?

no more businees chat, no more lies, no more annual reports which mean nothing to the normal man on the street?

do we need tom, dick and harry on a fans 'board'?

or is the great escape going to happen without them?

p.s.

how good was nicki jelavic tonight?

he took his goal like a WC sriker and played like Kaboul wasn't on the park?

best wishes to him!

Sandy Jardine the guy who lied to the fans, not for me.

It's quite simple.

Give the club some money and stop being a tit.

Anyone who doesn't give to this is not a good Rangers fan.

Even a fiver is a help to the club if everyone did it.

No arguments on this one, the club need us NOW.

Agree with this will some people open there ears,stop peddling negative shit,wise up we are still in the shit but hopefully climbing out.ffs I can't believe with all the enemies we have and the negative stuff we are getting there still so called fellow bears sticking the boot in.If your a tight ass just don't fuckin pay but please go kid on support Utd or something.if your a real bear put aside any difference of opinion and get the money fuckin in a Bob Geldolf would say

Hello Everyone,

Based on the fact that it has been all but confirmed that we will now survive until the end of the season and that the players have stepped up and taken huge wage cuts would it not perhaps be a better option for us to build a fund which could contribute towards one of the following?:

1. Money towards the purchase of the club should a new owner / group require it.

2. Should a new owner purchase the club without needing additional help, the fund could be contributed directly into the transfer / wage kitty in order to ensure we take our title back next season.

I have to say that i do agree whole-heartedly with the approach you have taken of asking fans to contribute and i will be more than happy to chip in with what i can, obviously if the money does become urgently required on a weekly basis then this is the right place for it to go....I suppose what i am saying is even if the money is not now required to give to administrators on a weekly basis, lets contribute anyway as even if we don't need the money right now we sure as hell will come the end of the season.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Regards

Andrew

It's quite simple.

Give the club some money and stop being a tit.

Anyone who doesn't give to this is not a good Rangers fan.

Even a fiver is a help to the club if everyone did it.

No arguments on this one, the club need us NOW.

I was talking about Jardine being something big in the new setup e.g. directorship

i would support a share issue but need too know where my money is going. :craphead:

That is my very point. By all means donate to keep the club afloat until a takeover is agreed. Don't spend all your cash and then have nothing left when the rich guys move in and take over our club again. We the fans must have a say in the future of OUR club.