Rangers Unite

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I think your ideas of fan ownership are so much better than the saverangers one. Do you really think that going against another fan ownership plan is a good idea.

Im not saying yous should stop, or them for that matter. But for fan ownership to happen surely there is only room enough for one plan.

I will sign up for your plan also, as I did to the other, just that I can see a power struggle between the 2 that will totally hamper any chance of this actually happening.

Different tiers of membership is a bad idea imo.

Also prices are too high for optimum investment.

For it to work, it should be £100 per annum max.

Jut my tuppence worth, having looked in depth at successful membership schemes on the continent.

Different tiers of membership is a bad idea imo.

Also prices are too high for optimum investment.

For it to work, it should be £100 per annum max.

Jut my tuppence worth, having looked in depth at successful membership schemes on the continent.

Thanks for the feedback, we have tiers because not every fan is in the same financial situation. Also if one tier proves to be ultimately the most popular tier then that is the one we will go with.

As much as I think your ideas of fan ownership are so much better than the saverangers one. Do you really think that going against another fan ownership plan is a good idea.

Im not saying yous should stop, or them for that matter. But for fan ownership to happen surely there is only room enough for one plan.

I will sign up for your plan also, as I did to the other, just that I can see a power struggle between the 2 that will totally hamper any chance of this actually happening.

Thanks for the feedback, I understand what you are saying. But at what point has save rangers said they are looking or fans ownership? They are looking to invest money in the club not have the fans running it.

This is a completely different concept.

What if fans don't have a season ticket?

Thanks for the feedback, Then they can take advantage of all of the other benefits on offer. The idea of the st discount was to attract bears who already fork out x amount of money every year on a st. We didn't seem it fair to make them pay or both.

Not bad site but I think it needs a bit more graphics, video of why we should help maybe, registration is strate forward and I would not have pledged! if you had not asked for my ST No.

(tu)

Thanks (tu) it wasn't just me involved. A lot of other bears involved with this. Hopefully the hard work will pay off!

How do you envisage getting a majority shareholding of the club to set this scheme up?

The only possible way I can see it happening is if someone comes in and buys the club, gets us on the straight and narrow, then gives the club to a membership scheme (Similar to how Motherwell got their 'scheme').

I just can't see any sensible business man pumping the cash in just to give the club to the fans.

Really think this is the way forward and would work well in British football, just can't see how fans can get a hold of their clubs without major backing.

How do you envisage getting a majority shareholding of the club to set this scheme up?

The only possible way I can see it happening is if someone comes in and buys the club, gets us on the straight and narrow, then gives the club to a membership scheme (Similar to how Motherwell got their 'scheme').

I just can't see any sensible business man pumping the cash in just to give the club to the fans.

Really think this is the way forward and would work well in British football, just can't see how fans can get a hold of their clubs without major backing.

Rangers are a PLC and if we can get 51% of the club. We have the majority stake in the club. All shares have a price. Unless RFC privatise itself after the next takeover.

Rangers are a PLC and if we can get 51% of the club. We have the majority stake in the club. All shares have a price. Unless RFC privatise itself after the next takeover.

The only way a membership scheme will get 51% of the club is by some rich rangers fan / businessman gifting them it.

There is no way whatsoever that a membership scheme will be able to buy the club off of the administrators, or for that matter work up a majority shareholding in the future, through fans who want this scheme set up, buying shares in future share issues.

The only way a membership scheme will get 51% of the club is by some rich rangers fan / businessman gifting them it.

There is no way whatsoever that a membership scheme will be able to buy the club off of the administrators, or for that matter work up a majority shareholding in the future, through fans who want this scheme set up, buying shares in future share issues.

Appreciate your feedback and will take relay to the rest of the guys to take into consideration. No harm in trying though is there?

Appreciate your feedback and will take relay to the rest of the guys to take into consideration. No harm in trying though is there?

Of course there is no harm in trying.

Really hope we can have a continental type scheme set up in the future.

There is no way it will get the club out of the mess we are in right now though.