Just bought a season ticket......

Its a lot of money for me (as for most) but I really felt a stronger urge than ever to bond with the club I love. The feeling I get at Ibrox and before and after the games in the pubs is amazing. I have met so many fantastic people following Rangers. The thought of them maybe not being there in the future filled me with utter dread and emptyness. We truly are the people and the best supporters in the world. I cannot wait for this old firm game in two weeks. So if your in CF2 then im the English bloke on the front row seat 66, come and say hello !!

CF2 Loyal !! :uk::uk::uk:

Good on ya mate...due to financial issues o Cannae join til nxt season with the baby due on 24th april (guess who was also born on that date :-)) however instead off pissing ma cash in the pub I will be staying at home to listen to the. Games and donating all my spare to rfff

Watp

Good on ya mate...due to financial issues o Cannae join til nxt season with the baby due on 24th april (guess who was also born on that date :-)) however instead off pissing ma cash in the pub I will be staying at home to listen to the. Games and donating all my spare to rfff

Watp

I get to about 10 games a season to be honest but always buy tickets as and when, I had a season ticket 2 years ago but only went twice. So now its a more regular thing I will get more value I hope

Good on you mate. You are in good company up here.

Its a lot of money for me (as for most) but I really felt a stronger urge than ever to bond with the club I love. The feeling I get at Ibrox and before and after the games in the pubs is amazing. I have met so many fantastic people following Rangers. The thought of them maybe not being there in the future filled me with utter dread and emptyness. We truly are the people and the best supporters in the world. I cannot wait for this old firm game in two weeks. So if your in CF2 then im the English bloke on the front row seat 66, come and say hello !!

CF2 Loyal !! :uk::uk::uk:

The Blue Sea Of Ibrox welcomes yet another member - Welcome sir. :uk::21::uk: