Just bought a season ticket......

:disappointment: but what a view when you eventually get there :thumbup:

Aye its a brilliant veiw, moved up there a few times from the broomloan rear this season to CD4 to sit wiv family, ever so gratefull for a seat at the end of it though lol

Unfortunately I don't mind the stairs that much, it's what's on the park that's killing me, still what a view :D

People slag us off for not singing, firstly, Who can sing when they are struggling to breathe, secondly, who can hear us when we do? View is amazing, although I suspect a few rows further back and it would be like subbuteo

People slag us off for not singing, firstly, Who can sing when they are struggling to breathe, secondly, who can hear us when we do? View is amazing, although I suspect a few rows further back and it would be like subbuteo

:lol:

As one who sits (or is it slumps) in Row AC, i.e. back row, view is great....not quite subbuteo..

Just wish they had seats on the landings gettin up there... :pipe:

As one who sits (or is it slumps) in Row AC, i.e. back row, view is great....not quite subbuteo..

Just wish they had seats on the landings gettin up there... :pipe:

After the tax bill, and the football bills, and the investment in the squad, and all that stuff, I demand an escalator!