best euro trips

ylfb

osasuna for me, prestwick to dublin, then 7 hours in dublin in the middle of st patricks week, some of the paddys faces where priceless when they thought we where over for the celebration, until we explained that we where just killing time before flying to watch the gers. florence was something else also, never seen to many grown men crying after wee nachos penalty. good times. :beer1:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

osasuna for me, prestwick to dublin, then 7 hours in dublin in the middle of st patricks week, some of the paddys faces where priceless when they thought we where over for the celebration, until we explained that we where just killing time before flying to watch the gers. florence was something else also, never seen to many grown men crying after wee nachos penalty. good times. :beer1:

I can mind meeting you after the game in Barca, stoating about Las Ramblas yourself :lol:

Never had a bad Europ trip like most bears but the 2 Lisbon games always stand out.. Not only for the results but im sure for any guys who have been to Lisbon and other away trips, they will probably agree that "the docas" is one of the best places before and after a game abroad!!

All German trips have stood out also, Bremen, Stuttgart and Hamburg as for me Germany is the best country for football in Europe..

Also agree that seeing Rangers walk out at the Nou Camp is something i will never forget, especially due to our history in that stadium.

Auxerre was my 1st aswell and we didn't lose so...

I guess what i'm trying to say is i can't fucking pick one :lol:

:uk:

Never had a bad Europ trip like most bears but the 2 Lisbon games always stand out.. Not only for the results but im sure for any guys who have been to Lisbon and other away trips, they will probably agree that "the docas" is one of the best places before and after a game abroad!!

All German trips have stood out also, Bremen, Stuttgart and Hamburg as for me Germany is the best country for football in Europe..

Also agree that seeing Rangers walk out at the Nou Camp is something i will never forget, especially due to our history in that stadium.

Auxerre was my 1st aswell and we didn't lose so...

I guess what i'm trying to say is i can't fucking pick one :lol:

:uk:

What trip did I meet you? Hamburg?

First Euro trip for me was Cologne in 82 on the Colin Mcadam loyal. Still remember being given a bag of old 5p coins to use in German fag machines as they were same size as the mark.

Best trips Juve, the Leeds away game when we were banned from travelling and i went with some Leeds fans and Munich 89 on Edinburgh Union Jack when beer festival was on. Gers did not want fans travelling early and the bus left on Sunday with no tickets. We all bought tickets at stadium and at game climbed a few fences to join the Bears fans