Players we'd have from the spl.

gersandy

skacel is too old and inconsistent, agree about russell, he never went to celtic when they bid for him i the window so maybe wed have a shot; templeton is good tho, happily take him. a lot being made about mackay-steven, but yet to prove himself over a season... maybe oconnor at hibs?

With our current situation in mind, if we were to get a new owner in, who would like to see come in from scottish teams? Bearing in mind we'd be working to a strict wage structure.

Id be happy to see Ian Black, and Sandaza. If they were available on the cheap.

doh

totally agree about that wanker Black.

We should keep an eye on Shiels though :sherlock:

I saw what you did there!! :craphead:

If we hadn't signed Wallace. Dixon or Ben Gordon. Would maybe even go for Gordon depending on his contract situation. As much as i hate Ian black with a passion, he is a pretty good player and as soon as he takes cott brown out a game you could see a few fans turning in his favour :lol: Jamie Murphy, johnny Hayes maybe the only other players I would take.

With our current situation in mind, if we were to get a new owner in, who would like to see come in from scottish teams? Bearing in mind we'd be working to a strict wage structure.

Id be happy to see Ian Black, and Sandaza. If they were available on the cheap.

I'll wear the tin hat with you. Ian black would be ideal dirty player n hard just the bit of dig we need can't think of the last hardman we had. Probably the legendary ian ferguson watp

I'll wear the tin hat with you. Ian black would be ideal dirty player n hard just the bit of dig we need can't think of the last hardman we had. Probably the legendary ian ferguson watp

Yea. Said said this in another post.As much as I hate him, 2 crunching tackles on Hooper n Brown and he would win me over. (and have TLB by the throat if he was sent off :crabflute:

Otherwise I wouldnt line the pockets of any other SPL team even if it means cutting of your nose to spite your face :uk: