The Gallant Pioneers Book

Carsons Dog

£80 on Amazon

Surely this can't be right?

I took a look, its not on Amazon specifically, I think its being sold by a private seller via their Amazon store.So they can sell it for any price they like.The high price probably reflects Amazon don't have any in stock. Supply and demand and all that...

Does this site have an official book review thread ? I was thinking of getting the davie weir extra time hard back book from my local JJB as have £25 gift voucher but its £19.99. It got a good review on amazon, Is it worth getting? sorry if have posted in the wrong place.

Does this site have an official book review thread ? I was thinking of getting the davie weir extra time hard back book from my local JJB as have £25 gift voucher but its £19.99. It got a good review on amazon, Is it worth getting? sorry if have posted in the wrong place.

It's a good read. I don't normally buy autobiographies but as I was at a book signing with the big man I bought it, wasn't disappointed

Im sure the Rangers Megastore were selling signed copies for £17.99 last time I was in there.

£80 on Amazon

Surely this can't be right?

It's an Amazon external seller thing. It's the same with my book.

3 new from £11.99, 1 used from £88.67.

Mine is a mighty fine read :lol: but I wouldn't pay £88 for it.

www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

I'm looking to buy this for my dad's birthday. I'm taking him on the tour and reckon he'd love this book. Struggling to find it online (apart from downloads but my dad's way too old to appreciate an electronic book). Any suggestions on where I can find a hard copy? I checked the megastore online but it's not listed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking to buy this for my dad's birthday. I'm taking him on the tour and reckon he'd love this book. Struggling to find it online (apart from downloads but my dad's way too old to appreciate an electronic book). Any suggestions on where I can find a hard copy? I checked the megastore online but it's not listed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You could try PMing The Moonlighter.

• 3 months later...