Tomorrow's record

gunslinger

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's deadly serious we were both mates with him,Nice lad Buisness on the brain since a very young age but can't remember him having a live for the Gers??

Was mates with him at school too, dont remember him being into football at all, never mind the Rangers, tbh ...

Do remember him wearing his rayban sunglasses and expensive clothes though :cool::thumbup:

Just read this thread from start to finish.

If this turns out to be true it will actually be unbelievable :lol:

Hope this guy is minted. By the posts it seems he will be building nightclubs in the trophy room

thats wat i was tryin to say!!! hahaha free hospitality for the full stadium under Shazys rule !!!!

He's deadly serious we were both mates with him,Nice lad Buisness on the brain since a very young age but can't remember him having a live for the Gers??

burnzy

shazy was a rangers fan defo, but i cannae ever imagine him goin to a game !! he always used to think he was mark walters playin can football roon back of science!!! im sure u remember the days haha

proddie packie our shazy

burnzy

shazy was a rangers fan defo, but i cannae ever imagine him goin to a game !! he always used to think he was mark walters playin can football roon back of science!!! im sure u remember the days haha

proddie packie our shazy

Mate, like I said when I become Manager you can be my Assistant ;)

Either that ot we round up the old whitehall boys to strengthen the team!!!

Are Rangers fans seriously happy that our club could be taken over by someone who was in Dunny's class at school?

Out of interest. What age is Dunny?

Here i was at a brilliant school ya bass!!! Whitehill powery rulz!!! lol Shazy is a crackin guy, but owning Rangers ?? naaaaaaa but hey ho if me n burnzy are the new management team, and the Broomloan stand renamed the ' Booler broamloan' then i think lets get Shazy bakhsh into the hot seat pronto!! The dark knight saved me failing Chemistry now hes gony save The Rangers!!!

Here i was at a brilliant school ya bass!!! Whitehill powery rulz!!! lol Shazy is a crackin guy, but owning Rangers ?? naaaaaaa but hey ho if me n burnzy are the new management team, and the Broomloan stand renamed the ' Booler broamloan' then i think lets get Shazy bakhsh into the hot seat pronto!! The dark knight saved me failing Chemistry now hes gony save The Rangers!!!

You've got a touch of the Craig whytes about ye!!! You Failed chemistry ;)

Just read this thread from start to finish.

If this turns out to be true it will actually be unbelievable :lol:

Hope this guy is minted. By the posts it seems he will be building nightclubs in the trophy room

Just finished reading it myself - you couldn't make it up! :lol: Would be brilliant if Dunny's pal ended up as one of the top dogs. Life is just too weird.