Fav Funny Rangers pitch moments

JamieG54

At the Piggery Celtic had scored and were celebrating Rod Stewart missus was joining in with the druggies in the stands

Lee Mc Cullough headed the equaliser straight after a bullet header meanwhile shes still celebrating doh and Rod tells her to sit down !

I remember that. I couldnt believe we scored as we were awful that day. Should have been 3/4-0 down but we dug in and got a point.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willie Johnston sitting on the ball during the 'humping' of Bayern Munich at Ibrox in 1972.

Oh What A Night!

I loved these days and Jim Baxter did it at wembley v england

It was like a dog showing who is the boss and off my land - oh the days a scottish footballers had arrogance and skill

and we f**** loved it - cant see messi or pele doing it :lol: not good enough .

I loved these days and Jim Baxter did it at wembley v england

It was like a dog showing who is the boss and off my land - oh the days a scottish footballers had arrogance and skill

and we f**** loved it - cant see messi or pele doing it :lol: not good enough .

Bayern made up the majority of the brilliant West German team and England were World cup winners, so Bud and Slim Jim were rubbing their noses in it big time.

These two Gers Legends were not only brilliant players but big personalaties - something the game is sadly missing now.

When Mendes scored at the piggery, if you look at the crowd at the top of the screen you see a guy taking an absolute flakey and scudding an inflatable off of the stairs repeatedly. Nearly doubled over when I seen it.

A noticed that , he goes ape shit on the stairs , magic

I seem to remember Big Dave Mcpherson scored 4 away to Valetta I think

In the return game they decided to man mark him !!!!!!!

He was playing center half ffs

Another big dave one I need some help with.

I think it was against Motherwell

I think it was the day the tims won the league 1986

I think it may have been one of Souness first games

All the above could be wrong mind!!!!

the big man breaks from our half and ends up chipping the keeper. Its a goal all the way and dave turns to celebrate big style

Now Ive no idea what happened as I was in the east enc and the goal was at the broomloan but the ball must have spun like mad as it never went over the line

Big davie looked like a bit of a tools

Anyone help with the facts on this pretty sketchy memory

When Mendes scored at the piggery, if you look at the crowd at the top of the screen you see a guy taking an absolute flakey and scudding an inflatable off of the stairs repeatedly. Nearly doubled over when I seen it.

Tell me you can see this on youtube? :lol:

When I was a wee boy I remember Harold Davis chasing a foreign player right off the park behind the goal at the Broomloan end of the ground. The guy had a kick at big Harold and ran like fuck with Harold in hot pursuit. Think it was rapid vienna.

When I was a wee boy I remember Harold Davis chasing a foreign player right off the park behind the goal at the Broomloan end of the ground. The guy had a kick at big Harold and ran like fuck with Harold in hot pursuit. Think it was rapid vienna.

My Dad told me about that, he was a Police officer on duty.

I'll never forget him saying:

'Thank fuck Harry never caught him, he'd be lucky if he was still alive when we got there to pull him off'.

hey Jack

guys in my boozer meet up with Harold at new year

somewhere up north

say he is still a great guy and a hero in the proper sense

Good to hear that B & T, much better player than he was given credit for. Hardest player I've ever saw, bar none.

My Dad told me about that, he was a Police officer on duty.

I'll never forget him saying:

'Thank fuck Harry never caught him, he'd be lucky if he was still alive when we got there to pull him off'.

Lol, too right, just as well Big Harold was not gifted with pace!

Can mind the game, but it was against Anderlecht in the European Cup in 1959. The player was called Jurion who wore glasses when he played, and had been fouling all the game. He booted Harold, and then ran away with Harold chasing him up the park, and when he caught him Harold just burst out laughing. :lol: