JJB now selling the red and black scarfs.

Looks as if the money will be going to Rangers aftrer all.

As per website the target of over 5000 scarves in the post will be met tomorrow with the vast majority if not all of the Online Orders in Wednesdays post - thanks to fantastic efforts by all concerned and an additional boost from an unexpected source which I hope I can name and give some credit to tomorrow 691464-2.gifAfter a meeting at Ibrox today we are delighted to be able to announce that the JJB Megastore have taken a supply of Red and Black Scarves and hopefully they will be available tomorrow SPL.gifRangers have also given permission for us to sell Red and Black Scarves INSIDE Ibrox in concourses for the Milan and St Mirren games SPL.gifA massive thank you to all concerned for their efforts -

I live near Manchester and I've just got back from jjb and there is loads of rangers gear, usually it's just the home shirt and shorts. I got myself a garden gnome and slippers! Feels like Xmas all over again! I usually have to wait to get to ibrox or the Internet. Is this due to admin etc?

I live near Manchester and I've just got back from jjb and there is loads of rangers gear, usually it's just the home shirt and shorts. I got myself a garden gnome and slippers! Feels like Xmas all over again! I usually have to wait to get to ibrox or the Internet. Is this due to admin etc?

Fuck all of the money goes to rangers.

Probably just JJB stocking the shelves with rangers stuff so that everyone who feels sorry for the club can buy something and think they've made a small difference.

Which is fair enough from JJB's point of view, they've paid for the rights, they may as well cash in

Did not know,gnome's needed slippers! <cr>

Might be a bit much to ask but does the OP have any information about how much JJB will take as a cut on the scarves they've taken? Personally I don't see them stocking them for nothing so they might take a bit off the top for themselves but any information would be gratefully received. (tu)

Just wondering whether it would be more beneficial to the club for me to buy one in JJB or hold off until the Milan game. :happy: