Di Stefano at it again

Just tweeted

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏ @DEVILSADVOKAT

Seems that Qatari Holding may well NOW bid for Rangers FC جهاز قطر للاستثمار I hope they do it will be great for Scottish Football

It would be fantastically funny if it did happen, even just to see the look on their faces

As if he would call himself 'devils advokat' on twitter haha

Is the guy not famous for taking on cases for the worst of humanity that seem impossible to win so it's plausible that's his account and not even a tarrier would go to the trouble of creating an account talking about politics for ages then just droping a Rangers mention in months later.

Is the guy not famous for taking on cases for the worst of humanity that seem impossible to win so it's plausible that's his account and not even a tarrier would go to the trouble of creating an account talking about politics for ages then just droping a Rangers mention in months later.

:lol: I wouldn't put it past them. Although I doubt they'd be able to pull off talking about politics for too long without bringing up the oppression of the Irish.

Just tweeted

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏ @DEVILSADVOKAT

Seems that Qatari Holding may well NOW bid for Rangers FC جهاز قطر للاستثمار I hope they do it will be great for Scottish Football

It would be fantastically funny if it did happen, even just to see the look on their faces

I translated the arabic and got - Qatar investment device hmmm

It is definitely him, the man is a loonball though, so I would still doubt its veracity

Is that not who he is replying to ?Paul McBride in his new job maybe ?

Had a look his twitter name is @DevilsAdvokat and seems it's him. "Loonball" is only scratching the surface :lol:

Had a look his twitter name is @DevilsAdvokat and seems it's him. "Loonball" is only scratching the surface :lol:

He is a man for whom the words morals and ethics hold no meaning. He will quite literally represent anyone and do anything if it will make him enough money or allow him to maintain an international reputation. Having said that, his past dealings will have allowed him access to some pretty powerful and important people, of whom the Emir of Qatar is apparently one.

He is a man for whom the words morals and ethics hold no meaning. He will quite literally represent anyone and do anything if it will make him enough money or allow him to maintain an international reputation. Having said that, his past dealings will have allowed him access to some pretty powerful and important people, of whom the Emir of Qatar is apparently one.

If a lawyer picks and chooses who they represent they will have very little clients...look at the guys Findlay has represented through the years, utter scum bags but it's their job and if they don't do it someone else will.

If a lawyer picks and chooses who they represent they will have very little clients...look at the guys Findlay has represented through the years, utter scum bags but it's their job and if they don't do it someone else will.

Absolutely someone has to do it and obviously he is trying to do the best for himself, which Is fine. But he is a wee bit special in that sense. Not only was he part of Saddam Hussein's defence team but he was a close personal friend of a Serbian warlord (can't remember his name). Then there's his past in football which is less than brilliant. However, that being said , if he does somehow manage to engineer this deal then i will be delighted, provided he is in no way involved. If we thought Whyte wasn't fit and proper....

Absolutely someone has to do it and obviously he is trying to do the best for himself, which Is fine. But he is a wee bit special in that sense. Not only was he part of Saddam Hussein's defence team but he was a close personal friend of a Serbian warlord (can't remember his name). Then there's his past in football which is less than brilliant. However, that being said , if he does somehow manage to engineer this deal then i will be delighted, provided he is in no way involved. If we thought Whyte wasn't fit and proper....

He (well the twitter account) said he had no intention of taking any role at the club, infact it would be rejected if it was offered - I'd pretty much put my left baw on this being a lot of shite though.

He (well the twitter account) said he had no intention of taking any role at the club, infact it would be rejected if it was offered - I'd pretty much put my left baw on this being a lot of shite though.

Me too. But its a nice wee thought after the last few months.

Was the serb warlord not that Arkan guy who got killed?

People that believe this need their heads looked at!

Fans at Man City may once have felt the same too.In saying this I do not think it will happen but I would not completely discount it either as rich people with egos may do some unexpected things.