Liquidation

Broxi

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We get liquidated we lose everything, history, the club, ibrox, Murray park the lot

Thats the sick feeling I get, whyte is killing the club and there's not we can do about it unless whyte croaks it

Calm down mate, maybe you had a hard night on the drink, I don't know, but you're being over dramatic on a monumental scale now!

Liquidation of Rangers would be a disaster for some because the mightiest will have fallen and the eternal rivals across the city would have a field day.

Nonsense, liquidation would be just another sorry chapter in our history, which would be quickly forgotten as we carried on. Its only as disastrous as you choose to look at it. You could wallow in self pity as the bheasts laugh, or you could face down the bheast with defiance, showing the world and his wife that The Rangers are still number one, post liquidation, just as we were after the Ibrox Disaster, when we lost a whole lot more than anything that may be in jeapordy at present.

Aye, but the tim next door keeps telling you, you don't exist.

Thats the problem with folk on here, too many of them listen to (or are) tims.

Liquidation? Big fecking deal, I'll be supporting The Rangers either way.

Aye, but the tim next door keeps telling you, you don't exist.

Fuck the tim next door. Fuck any tim that says anything of the sort.

If they turn up in at Ibrox with the same hatred for our club, with the same bigoted songs directed at our support, with the same mentality that we are their rivals then THEY'RE keeping us alive JUST AS MUCH AS WE ARE.

You tell Timothy that and you'll see the wee c*nt shut right the fuck up.

Liquidation of Rangers would be a disaster for some because the mightiest will have fallen and the eternal rivals across the city would have a field day.

Frankly, I couldn't give a fuck what the Jags have to say, far less the sporting wings peed harbourers.

Fuck sake!

Take a chill pill.

A. It won't happen.

B. We won't lose anything like that. We've already lost 10 points. That is all and it will be all we lose.

Simply saying it wont happen means absolutely fuck all.

Many people said administration would never happen either.

the history will probably remain with the company that dies, it wont be lost and will always be rangers.

however in a legal sense i believe that if a newco is started then when they win the lge, instead of being number 55 it would be number 1.

thats the way i see it. however no one is really sure.

i suppose when buying the assets, the newco could ask for the history to be included and say pay 500k for it.

its far to complicated for me to make much sense of it but the above is my best guess

500k hardly seems a fitting value for the history of the world's most successful club ever :mad:

Nonsense, liquidation would be just another sorry chapter in our history, which would be quickly forgotten as we carried on. Its only as disastrous as you choose to look at it. You could wallow in self pity as the bheasts laugh, or you could face down the bheast with defiance, showing the world and his wife that The Rangers are still number one, post liquidation, just as we were after the Ibrox Disaster, when we lost a whole lot more than anything that may be in jeapordy at present.

In my defence, I did say it would be a disaster for "some". I personally agree with your own position. It would be just another chapter in the history of the club. And hardly as tragic as the Ibrox Disaster.

Simply saying it wont happen means absolutely fuck all.

Many people said administration would never happen either.

Pre-Whyte, they were right.

Administration is his wilful pre-planned car crash.

It may well be of strategic value, but his personal contribution in terms of finance and effort is negligible from what we know.

A newco wouldn't be the same for anyone.

Funny that, as the club will be the same, so it's all good :sherlock:

We would news to change name, and surely our next title would be classed as our 1st rather than our 55th? Would we have to drop divisions, have penalties impossed on us for a few seasons? Nah wouldn't be the same club at all :(

We would news to change name, and surely our next title would be classed as our 1st rather than our 55th? Would we have to drop divisions, have penalties impossed on us for a few seasons? Nah wouldn't be the same club at all :(

Nobody is forcing you to keep being a Bear.

Walk away if you want to.

That is entirely up to you though. Names, titles, divisions don't make The Rangers. The supporters do.

Decide for yourself, but this bear will still follow on no matter what.

The company running us would have to change names. The name of the club would still be Rangers.

Clubs such as Leeds United and Fiorentina still list their honours. Also, we count 54 titles going across Division One, the Premier Division and The Scottish Premier League. We also have trophies from before 1899, when the COMPANY was formed, which we still count. This would be a 55th title as Rangers Football Club, and the first under a new company.

The likelihood of dropping divisions is present yes. but the SPL have to honour television commitments to SKY, and Rangers are the joint biggest earners for them - They would need us as a newco or not.

And anyway, why would the notion of having to go for a first title or drop a division put you off? Support Rangers no matter what division or no matter what competition they are in/ have won.

I agree with you, it's a horrible outcome, but as long as Rangers runs within my blood, your blood, and the blood of future bears, I tell you this: THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A RANGERS. We are MORE than a club.

Did I say I would be walking away? All I said was is wouldn't be the same, which it won't be.

Why wont it?

Dont spout any timmy shite on here. This is, and always will be, the greatest club in the world. The only club that matters.

If thats changed for you, well theres always Liverpool eh?

Everybody is automatically assuming we would reform as a club. What if the plan after liquidation is to merge with another club with our Stadium and Murray Park.

I certainty wouldn't rule it out.

A team in red & black perhaps?

:shifty:

Why wont it?

Dont spout any timmy shite on here. This is, and always will be, the greatest club in the world. The only club that matters.

If thats changed for you, well theres always Liverpool eh?

Timmy shite? Some way to speak to a fellow fan, expected better from a bear tbh. I like Liverpool as my English club, just like others like Chelsea or whoever, they aren't a patch on my love for Rangers. Excuse me while I'm concerned about liquidation :rolleyes:

Everybody is automatically assuming we would reform as a club. What if the plan after liquidation is to merge with another club with our Stadium and Murray Park.

I certainty wouldn't rule it out.

You can't rule it out, no. But I think it would be the last thing in the mind of one of the bidders. If any of them watched the game last sunday, or saw the atmosphere at the stadium on friday they would know that that would be a pretty stupid decision.

Or at least you think they would...

Walk away if you want to.

Aye, this.

Any who chuck it will no be missed by me.

We've survived and thrived after moves, tragedy, supporter deaths, stadium rebuilds and more.

But the death of a ltd company who run the club on our behalf is too much for the surrender monkeys.