Brian Kennedy May Make New Bid

Broxi

I think it's going to be the Singaporean bid that will be successfull , according to Frankie they have the money to buy the club and money for a cva pot , and if they are indeed backed by a wealthy backer I don't see why they won't win

I would probably prefer Brian Kennedy too but I don't think he has enough to beat Club 9 or The Blue Knights. The Singapore bid sounds good but I still see the other two as favourites.

Still see the other two as favourites? How? You have no idea about any of the bids, so how did u come to such a conclusion?

Im not jst havin a go at you mate, the amount of experts on here sayin this bid is favourite, that bid is favourite...how the fuck would anyone on here know that? Dont get me wrong, the bits of info like the stuff on the singapore bid we got last night are great, and interesting, but no one, NO ONE on here knows anywhere near enough about the bids to start tryin to guess which ones best, worst, most, least etc. It does my little testicles in.

Id like to point out that my preference is kennedy, but not because he offered more money, or because i know his bid is better, im jst goin on gut instinct. I dont know anywhere near enough about any of the bids to say which on is actually best. No one does, not even the administrators

Still see the other two as favourites? How? You have no idea about any of the bids, so how did u come to such a conclusion?

Im not jst havin a go at you mate, the amount of experts on here sayin this bid is favourite, that bid is favourite...how the fuck would anyone on here know that? Dont get me wrong, the bits of info like the stuff on the singapore bid we got last night are great, and interesting, but no one, NO ONE on here knows anywhere near enough about the bids to start tryin to guess which ones best, worst, most, least etc. It does my little testicles in

I know what you mean and I've said that as well but I'm sure I've seen reported that Club 9 have the most money on the table just now and with this deal that the Blue Knights have done with Ticketus they'd be up there I imagine too.

Your right though, we don't really know anything especially about this Singapore bid and what Kennedy did and possibly will come in with. (tu)

hope its better than his last one.

Really silly post!! The previous was indicative as to outline what they would consider.

After all mini has been working non stop zzzzzzzzzzzzzz to get his bid sorted out. Maybe his indicative offer was so confusing for the admin guys to make head or tail of it.............

Well if they give this, and then the others give this and if the fans dig deep and buy loads of shares then we will have this amount ...what's that you say, oh! haven't thought about that, but I am mini the Rangers hero, some even call me Merlin.

How much am I putting into this, ok it might not be as much as craig whyte put in, but I am mini.