Shyster at it again

Dl2068

I used to wonder what his Dad , the supposed Gers fan thought about his sons actions in all this , but it seems his Dad could be as bad as he is ..........

His dad was a proud Motherwell supporter ! And, so WAS his son.......

This move would make it seem like Whyte has loaned money from one company to another. Without a proof of a loan, he could not have registered a debenture document.

Why?

So he can jump the queue ahead of unsecured creditors, to ensure he gets a pay off of 'x' million £'s from the new owners, whoever that may be.

I'd be very surprised if this document holds any weight at all.

As the club is in administration any decision to do with a security over the club would need to be approved by the administrators

When he interviewed Colin Jackson, he was adamant that Whyte's father is/was a dyed in the wool Rangers fan.

I will check my source again, but, I'm told his dad ran the Motherwell supporters bus, and took his scum of a son with him.........

admistration normally it is a straight forward process, they come in and cut the costs then they are out but with us it goes on for 7 weeks <cr>

We were never going to come out until the tax case verdict IMO.

I'm torn between Whyte doing this to ensure a pay off otherwise he'll block CVAs etc forcing liquidation, or whether this is actually to force liquidation FULL STOP for whatever reason.

It might not be popular, or even possible, but at this stage I would happily give Whyte £5m to fuck off and never raise his ugly heid again

Piss off, £5m for a £1 outlay, noo way...........