the small tax case

when HMRC used the ring fenced money didnt the media say the 15mill we owed from this year INCLUDED the small tax case

now they are saying that we owe 15mill to HMRC from this year not including the small tax case,if so where the fuck did the ring fenced 2.7mill go?

Also we owe Man City 300k for Weiss? considering we got him on loan in the summer of 2010 just how the fuck do we still owe them money?

Also we owe Man City 300k for Weiss? considering we got him on loan in the summer of 2010 just how the fuck do we still owe them money?

Most likely we paid a fee to take him on loan for a year, or were supposed to have paid.

i know we would have been charged a fee, simply how the old regime never paid this i dont know

Looking through the list of creditors and what not mate, I also simply don't know how half of them are on there.

It's worrying that the people in charge let the debt run up like this but I find it hard not to lay the majority of the blame at Craig Shyte's door - BTC+WTC aside.

when HMRC used the ring fenced money didnt the media say the 15mill we owed from this year INCLUDED the small tax case

now they are saying that we owe 15mill to HMRC from this year not including the small tax case,if so where the fuck did the ring fenced 2.7mill go?

it didn't. the whyte fanbhoys said it did though.

so why is the small tax case now being listed as an unknown debt?

The money ringfenced for the small tax case was released by Rangers to HMRC to pay some of the PAYE debt accrued under Whyte, lowering the new obligations but leaving the debt on the wee tax case unpaid.

The money ringfenced for the small tax case was released by Rangers to HMRC to pay some of the PAYE debt accrued under Whyte, lowering the new obligations but leaving the debt on the wee tax case unpaid.

yeah but at the time many media outlets were saying that we owed HMRC 15mill this year including the small tax case

yeah but at the time many media outlets were saying that we owed HMRC 15mill this year including the small tax case

Sorry, meant to say VAT debt, not PAYE.

I don't think anyone knew the exact figure before. I saw reports of 9 mill, 12 mill and 15 mill, I think it changed by source.

Sorry, meant to say VAT debt, not PAYE.

I don't think anyone knew the exact figure before. I saw reports of 9 mill, 12 mill and 15 mill, I think it changed by source.

the record had the full story from duff and Phelps iirc it was 15 million.

Just who has been running the Club for the last Ten Years? We have been run like the MOD Fucking Incompetent.

We have Invested Millions on Players Wages, and then been selling them on For Peanuts.Shelling out loads of Money without any decent Returns .The Mind Boggles at Times.

That, and the Drip Feed of Shysters such as Murray, Bain and then the Latest Character Whyte.

We have been Haemorrhaging Money.