Rangers going the way of Airdrieonians?

Mate you are the one who said they cleverly dodged a CVL and never went into liquidation and your proof was that you posted this:-

http://www.scribd.com/doc/87980843/leeds-cvl

Thats right, their application to file for liquidation! Great work sherlock!

They dodged that one great didnt they!

Company NameLEEDS UNITED ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (THE)

Company Number00170600

CategoryPrivate Limited Company

StatusLiquidation

Country of OriginUnited Kingdom

Incorporation Date02/10/1920

Registered AddressKPMG LLP

1 THE EMBANKMENT

NEVILLE STREET

LEEDS

LS1 4DW

SIC Codes9262 - Other sporting activities

You are the hurting tarrier fukwit who claimed it was a CVA, fuck of and play with with your dirty. :wanker:

To be honest mate, I assumed people might have been interested given the tims throw this example up as a case why we will be wiped out.

If you dont like it dont read it, but I have every bit as much right to post on here as you do.

Im fed up of all this crap people spout about 'this wont happen! we are Rangers!' I listened to it for months when it looked like we were heading for administration.

I have spent a fair bit of time researching this so that the fans who want to know about it can understand what is going on. I dont give a damn who doesnt like it, they can try to prove me wrong if they like, and fair enough if they do.

Im not going to apologise for answering the questions I know a hell of allot of my fellow supporters are asking though.

You can post what you want. I just don't know why you had to start yet another new thread.

Hello all,

Talked about this on my first thread, so apologies if you have heard this all before.

Many have tried to liken the situation Rangers are in with Airdrieonians to suggest that Rangers will also lose their history.

This idea is wrong, and it is very easy to prove, as I have shown here.

When Airdrieonians went into administration, they were in serious trouble.

All was not lost, several bidders were interested in striking a deal with KPMG to take control over the assets.

Unfortunately none of these bids were successful.

The company holding the club of Airdrieonians entered the process of liquidation.

All was still not lost, interested parties were in negotiations with KPMG to revive the club by selling on its key assets. The stadium, and the all important 'goodwill' which would allow the clubs history to remain intact.

A local business man under the name of Jim Ballantyne had another idea though.

Jim decided it would be more economically viable to start a whole new club, rather than purchasing the 'goodwill' and continuing the previous business.

There were never likely to be any buyers for the club name after Jim Ballantyne, a chartered accountant, registered the name Airdrie FC at Companies House and applied for the SFL vacancy, effectively acquiring the club’s abbreviated name for free.

Jim then purchased Clydebank Football Club and used the shell company to hold his entirely new entity.

Airdrie FC was born afresh with no affiliation to the previous Airdrieonians.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/airdrie-name-game-could-be-in-vain-1-568079#

This scenario is very different to the one likely to be facing Rangers if we go down the NewCo route. CVA is still the likely option, but this info is good to hold onto just incase.

The 'goodwill' of Rangers FC is probably the most important asset of the current company. The history is too glorious to lose. The buyers know this and this will be the key asset associated with any sale.

As long as this is purchased and transfered to the new company, Rangers history is intact.

Dont let the media or the Celtic fans liken the scenarios.

a lot of what you say is valid but being pedantic it was jimmys dad and sister who wanted to set up the newco by buying clydebanks franchise :D

Show me where I said the document you posted was a CVA!

I certainly did not.

Go on, you post it and I will apologise.

Other than that, shut your stinking hole timmy.

You can't even read properly you thick dense tarrier cunt, you claimed it was a CVA in your tainted poisoned opus dei opening scribble. :wanker:

You can post what you want. I just don't know why you had to start yet another new thread.

Its my second day on here, I didnt think it was going to wind so many folk up! If I had known it was going to be so negitivly recieved I wouldnt have bothered.

I actually thought it would be a welcomed post due to the fact that the Airdire example has been thrown in my face a good few times as to why we will definately lose our history if we do go down the NewCo route. Im not going to lie, this was a concern to me. I was delighted when I looked into it and found out it was BS!

I dont think we will go down the NewCo route, but if we do, I want both myself and every other bear to know where we stand. I really dont like the approach of just ignoring a potential problem till it happens then panicing!

Its my second day on here, I didnt think it was going to wind so many folk up! If I had known it was going to be so negitivly recieved I wouldnt have bothered.

I actually thought it would be a welcomed post due to the fact that the Airdire example has been thrown in my face a good few times as to why we will definately lose our history if we do go down the NewCo route. Im not going to lie, this was a concern to me. I was delighted when I looked into it and found out it was BS!

I dont think we will go down the NewCo route, but if we do, I want both myself and every other bear to know where we stand. I really dont like the approach of just ignoring a potential problem till it happens then panicing!

your infos been great.

Ardrieonians were liquidated and hypothetically any club in the world can go this way.

Ardrie United gaining a place by buying another Scottish club (Clydebank) and taking their place in the league after a relocation and name change can never happen.

The league rule changed to stop others going down this path.

You can't even read properly you thick dense tarrier cunt, you claimed it was a CVA in your tainted poisoned opus dei opening scribble. :wanker:

Yea because the HMRC once leeds were granted their football share removed their objection to the CVA allowing it to be paid!

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/taxman-drops-leeds-utd-legal-challenge-1-2469420

After this they then applied a CVL to liquidate the company.

a newco will be a disaster for us.

total and utter disaster. sure we keep our history but make no mistake it will be a disaster. not least as we will be owned by someone who thinks its ok to liquidate us.

Exactly this if Rangers form as a newco or Liquidate then they will never survive it .

We have flogged this to death now and I would hope Admin make sure no more Leeds Aordrie Middlesboro Fiorentina Dundee Livingston or Partic Thistle Liquidation threads are allowed any more on this forum.

The mere talk of it is a fucking Travesti and should be fucking stopped now.

Fuck off with your liquidation threads.

Exactly this if Rangers form as a newco or Liquidate then they will never survive it .

We have flogged this to death now and I would hope Admin make sure no more Leeds Aordrie Middlesboro Fiorentina Dundee Livingston or Partic Thistle Liquidation threads are allowed any more on this forum.

The mere talk of it is a fucking Travesti and should be fucking stopped now.

Fuck off with your liquidation threads.

(tu)