Celtic haven't won a legit title in 8 years

Stardog

a lot on here said it was over in november when we were 9 in front thermo

Doesn't make it so.

I was listening to nuremberg on the radio today saying that septic would have won it anyway without the 10 poins ... talk about letting your heart rule your head :rolleyes:

Doesn't make it so.

I was listening to nuremberg on the radio today saying that septic would have won it anyway without the 10 poins ... talk about letting your heart rule your head :rolleyes:

the form leading up to our administration would certainly have alluded to that, you can see why when in our worst run of the season we then sell jelavic

But if you say bad mid-season form means you can't be champions then what's the point of playing a whole season?

So far as getting rid of Jelavic goes often when you sell your best player when his heart isn't in it anymore the rest of the players give that little bit more ... a bit like teams that play better after a red card because the mentality has changed

Some of you need to face facts and stop giving them credit. They haven't done any of it on merit.

Thats the thing i just really can't understand why on earth are we giving scum who want to see our club smashed to bits any kind of credit these tinks hate us with a passion.

Every single time we beat them or win a league that lot come out with "its a conspicy rubbish", i say its time to give them a taste of their own medicine.

This sitting on our hands and just ignoring everything timmy does or says with a "meh" type attitude needs to stop imho.

Thats the thing i just really can't understand why on earth are we giving scum who want to see our club smashed to bits any kind of credit these tinks hate us with a passion.

Every single time we beat them or win a league that lot come out with "its a conspicy rubbish", i say its time to give them a taste of their own medicine.

This sitting on our hands and just ignoring everything timmy does or says with a "meh" type attitude needs to stop imho.

We dont want to start sounding like the smelly bastards! Fuck the lot of them!

Three popes dead and the Queen lives on!!!

Every year you've mentioned the tarriers won it because they deserved it, they won more games.

I really wish cunts would drop this tainted title pish, fuck Celtic and their title as long as I'm cheering on a team called Rangers with 140 years of history to the league title next may is all that matters to me.

Fuck them, let's talk about the only fucken team that matters.

Every year you've mentioned the tarriers won it because they deserved it, they won more games.

I really wish cunts would drop this tainted title pish, fuck Celtic and their title as long as I'm cheering on a team called Rangers with 140 years of history to the league title next may is all that matters to me.

Fuck them, let's talk about the only fucken team that matters.

well when I'm on comp u get a rep for that post fgau

This year they won it because we were forced out of it, I would argue that with any tim do the fucking death.

But lets not make excuses and pretend they haven't deserved it those over years.

Ps - 2008, 'too tired' ? I assume you said the same thing the season we won the treble and they got to the EUFA cup final ?

Lets just pick ourselves up and get back our Championship.

In the boozer tonight in a town that's not mine and I would be standing next to a total wanker that was warned a few times about his fenion songs by the bar staff . The wife knew I was fired up to fuck one on this pricks jaw and I knew I had to leave before I lost it .yes I've had a few pints but at 46 should I know better

In the boozer tonight in a town that's not mine and I would be standing next to a total wanker that was warned a few times about his fenion songs by the bar staff . The wife knew I was fired up to fuck one on this pricks jaw and I knew I had to leave before I lost it .yes I've had a few pints but at 46 should I know better

Ok, not got a great deal to do with the subject but ok none the less. :sherlock:

2006 - We finished 3rd. Handed it to them on a plate.

2007 - Le Guen era. Race was over by xmas. Handed it to them.

2008 - Uefa Cup final tiredness gave them the title.

2012 - Administration.

In a fair fight they haven't won since 2004 when Larsson was still there, Boyd was at Kilmarnock and Novo was at Dundee!

Even shit teams can get lucky.

Bollocks tbh. 2006. 2007 we lost fair and square. How wasn't that legit? 2008 IS NOT legit -- so agree there. This year? Debatable. We were going nowhere in November -- well ahead of admin.