Celtic haven't won a legit title in 8 years

Stardog

2006 - We finished 3rd. Handed it to them on a plate.

2007 - Le Guen era. Race was over by xmas. Handed it to them.

2008 - Uefa Cup final tiredness gave them the title.

2012 - Administration.

In a fair fight they haven't won since 2004 when Larsson was still there, Boyd was at Kilmarnock and Novo was at Dundee!

Even shit teams can get lucky.

Every year you've mentioned the tarriers won it because they deserved it, they won more games.

I really wish cunts would drop this tainted title pish, fuck Celtic and their title as long as I'm cheering on a team called Rangers with 140 years of history to the league title next may is all that matters to me.

Fuck them, let's talk about the only fucken team that matters.

Every year you've mentioned the tarriers won it because they deserved it, they won more games.

You must be mistaking me for somebody else.

Some of you need to face facts and stop giving them credit. They haven't done any of it on merit.

Some of you need to face facts and stop giving them credit. They haven't done any of it on merit.

We're better than that. You could put forth arguments for this year and even possibly the previous title, but us being shite doesn't mean their other title wins weren't legit - it just means, like this year, that it isn't actually all that much of an achievement

2006 - We finished 3rd. Handed it to them on a plate.

2007 - Le Guen era. Race was over by xmas. Handed it to them.

2008 - Uefa Cup final tiredness gave them the title.

2012 - Administration.

In a fair fight they haven't won since 2004 when Larsson was still there, Boyd was at Kilmarnock and Novo was at Dundee!

Even shit teams can get lucky.

Nah i dont buy that.

This year people will remember it as the year we were deducted 10 points, but the other 3 you mention, Celtic won the league because they won more games than us.

They deserved 06 and 07.

We all know the circumstances surrounding UEFA cup year but we were still in a good position until we drew with hibs and Motherwell away. If we hadn't lost that last minute goal away to them they wouldnt have got the momentum that carried them to that title...

This year we threw away points when naisy got injured and chucked away 9 points in 3 straight games that could have been avoided. The only thing I can say different about how i feel about losing the title this year is that I really don't care that they won it.

On that basis half of our 9 in a row is tainted since the bheggers were hours from death?

Give yourself a shake, fuck them let them have their day, it will make it so much sweeter when have ours.

Don't agree with 06 or 07, if that was the case then people would be claiming that every title is tainted. doh Perhaps with 2008 you have a point due to our fixture pile up. This years title is tainted however.

On that basis half of our 9 in a row is tainted since the bheggers were hours from death?

Give yourself a shake, fuck them let them have their day, it will make it so much sweeter when have ours.

Have to agree GOAT.Fair enough if the gap is less than 10 points at end of season but as you said, let them have their day.

When our club is back on its feet, we will savour it when we get OUR title back.

We have a bigger battle this season than the SPL title.

This is getting rather embarrassing, there is such a thing as Being a bad loser and unfortunately these qualities are coming to the fore within some of our support.

Stop looking for excuses for the evident deficiencies in our own team and move on.

what the fuck are you on we blew a 15pt lead over them and at the same time for some unknown reason they won a few games to overcome that deficit and regardless of the 10pt deduction we would still be behind on the points count sour grapes we blew it ourselves and they took advantage of it that happens

Bullshit

The only real tainted or unprecedented title was this one. The rest are legit just they intimidate refs to get there. There is no rule against that.

Fuck me, that post wouldn't look out of place on a tarrier forum.

How paranoid have our support became. :(

can they then see that the year that strachans mob lost a 7 point lead to us TWICE means we didnt win it legit?

or what about the 9iar era where we had more money than them

honestly they won it this season, they clawed back our lead long before we entered administration, let them have it