tomorrow's record

gunslinger

this could work in our favour as long as Ellis does best for us. If he gets his shares then he could easily sell or give them to the preferred bidder. And with the amount being close to the automatic takeover percentage then whyte hasn't a chance of simply refusing to talk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These cunts dont understand this institution is our life

There will be people who will quite happily do time to get 5 mins with these chancers

It's not just football this club , it's a way of life for us and the rodents across the city

Another day......another negative story from the rhecord.

But mark my words, all these cunts who think they are owed something from Rangers WILL get exactly what they are owed.

Do you believe that the quotes have been fabricated or do you just think that The Record shouldn't have reported them?

Ellis told Press Association Sport: "It certainly will not hold up the sale of the club. I'm suing Craig - not the football club.

"I've been trying to sort it out for the last nine or 10 months and I haven't got anywhere so I've handed it over to the legal team."

What a load of bulls

Ellis is taking whyte to court to get the 24.9% of rangers he was promised for helping him buy us.

This ass wipe of a man is still hanging around Glasgow like a bad smell with Barry Hughes being a contact .What has this nobody got to do with R.F.C other than self interest????

Folk seem to be missing the most important part in this article.

Why has Whyte moved the floating charge out of Rangers Group into a Liberty company ?

Is he putting them out of reach, or safely out before it gets liquidated ?

I don't like the sound of what he is doing. I'm sure it was doing something similar that got him banned as a director.

Do you believe that the quotes have been fabricated or do you just think that The Record shouldn't have reported them?

Dont know as I have not bought a newspaper for years. Didnt say anything other than I thought it was a negative story, fabricated or not.

Folk seem to be missing the most important part in this article.

Why has Whyte moved the floating charge out of Rangers Group into a Liberty company ?

Is he putting them out of reach, or safely out before it gets liquidated ?

I don't like the sound of what he is doing. I'm sure it was doing something similar that got him banned as a director.

Don't think it's moving it "out of reach" as it isn't really something tangible. It's not money in the bank, or anything. But what I still don't understand is how he can be a secured creditor for £30 million at the same time Ticketus is an unsecured creditor for £27.5 million? It's a fucking mess, which I suspect is how Whyte wants it. No wonder it's taking a while to sort it all out.