Evenhandedness - State the truth Mr Reagan, SFA

Wienblue

Sold my business 6 years ago and yeah have loads of time on my hand. Re conspiracy and my state of mind hmmmmmmm poster made what i thought was a good point and yeah I phoned. The exact same way i phoned the snp media officer in Edinburgh and was shocked by the lack of answers she could give.

Seems to me that you like to make comments but will do nothing to acknowledge the fact or take time to deny the fact, by seeking the answer to the post.

Lost for words , apart from typical snp votersmile.gif

Sold my business 10 years ago - and have as much time as I want - but I don't waste it trying to prove conspiracy theories/theorists are correct tho' - each to their own I suppose! Mind you the bigger the 'state' the bigger the conspiracy opportunities - so its no wonder you want to keep the big bad 'state'.

You are spending time, by your own admission, trying to find out if someone, is someone elses brother and whether that brother may have some 'Irish' leanings becauses ....? because ...? because .. ? it may prove something .... ? Or does it just ad more stupid questions to your already delusional thinking.

Perhaps, in your case, more free time is NOT a good thing - maybe you need a hobby or at least a different hobby?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold my business 10 years ago - and have as much time as I want - but I don't waste it trying to prove conspiracy theories/theorists are correct tho' - each to their own I suppose! Mind you the bigger the 'state' the bigger the conspiracy opportunities - so its no wonder you want to keep the big bad 'state'.

You are spending time, by your own admission, trying to find out if someone, is someone elses brother and whether that brother may have some 'Irish' leanings becauses ....? because ...? because .. ? it may prove something .... ? Or does it just ad more stupid questions to your already delusional thinking.

Perhaps, in your case, more free time is NOT a good thing - maybe you need a hobby or at least a different hobby?

Thought you are still working according to other posts? Anyway my time my choice as to what I do with it. And this by my own admission keech,

So go and swivel and that is from me to you.

So from calling me in the past a wee coward that hides behind a keyboard to this, keep them coming. As you are so so way out as to who you think I am or what my appearance is.

Excellent investigative work, mate.

It does raise some important questions relating to a conflict of interest.

Why ? EVEN if it is his brother - why does that raise a conflict of interest question? His (as yet unproven) brother likes 'Irish' culture - where the hell does that linkage lead to a 'conflict of interest' on Regan's part ? I know Ragan is an arse - and for me its enough that he is an arse - an incompetent, self serving arse! He does not need a reason to be an arse, he does not have to have any political, religious, or cultural leanings one way or another to be an arse!

Just accept he is an arse - and attack him for being an arse-hole as opposed to building up these paranoic conspiracy theories!

(Just my humble opinion on the mattter - hate our fans coming acros like 'them! :21: )

Thought you are still working according to other posts? Anyway my time my choice as to what I do with it. And this by my own admission keech,

So go and swivel and that is from me to you.

So from calling me in the past a wee coward that hides behind a keyboard to this, keep them coming. As you are so so way out as to who you think I am or what my appearance is.

I still work - whether I need to or not - my fear of not working is that I develop paranoic delusional conspiracy theories to fill my time otherwise.

Did I call you a keyboard coward? Doesn't sound like me - you are getting me mixed up with someone else! Slippery slope !

:lol::

The links are CRAP because ...

1. We dont even know if it is his brother!!!!

2. If my Brother was a member on here would you automatically assume he has the same viewpoint as me?

1) There is a distinct family resemblance in the photo and the Durham location is a link.

2) Certainly people are allowed their personal opinions but guilt by association is common in public positions. The OP was probably pointing out that Regan (the SFA one) was less than open about his knowledge of the religious divide. His links to Lawwell and the tainted way he got the job are also less than virtuous.

I still work - whether I need to or not - my fear of not working is that I develop paranoic delusional conspiracy theories to fill my time otherwise.

Did I call you a keyboard coward? Doesn't sound like me - you are getting me mixed up with someone else! Slippery slope !

Nope was you and don't forget the "wee" bit either.

I think if everyone just calms down a bit & looks back, the point (I think) the poster was trying to make was that regan made out he knew nothing about the Rangers/ceptic situation or anything about the Irish connection/situation.

As Frankie says.....Relax lol

I think if everyone just calms down a bit & looks back, the point (I think) the poster was trying to make was that regan made out he knew nothing about the Rangers/ceptic situation or anything about the Irish connection/situation.

As Frankie says.....Relax lol

Bingo Full House.So he Lied.

We know something stinks about liewell and Reagan. If we keep asking the questions, the source of the smell will be revealed.

If Reagan had been asked to apply for the job by a member of the Rangers Board and then when successful asked that member to be part of the SFA. what do you think the bheggars would have done?

Paul McBride would have been all over this in a second, the Catholic Church would have been asked to intervene and MP's petitioned to raise this in parliament, wee Alex Salmond would be getting twatted at least 10,000 times a day.

So tell me, why should we stand back and allow this total fucking farce to be played out right under our noses. Oh, we don't want to sound like them, paranoia, leave that to the bheggars,

Please DON'T. start to ask questions. look what happened when a little bit of pressure was put on by the Fans Workgroup, this man has something to hide.

This is a situation that would never be allowed to happen anywhere else in the world and we sit back and take it...

We know something stinks about liewell and Reagan. If we keep asking the questions, the source of the smell will be revealed.

If Reagan had been asked to apply for the job by a member of the Rangers Board and then when successful asked that member to be part of the SFA. what do you think the bheggars would have done?

Paul McBride would have been all over this in a second, the Catholic Church would have been asked to intervene and MP's petitioned to raise this in parliament, wee Alex Salmond would be getting twatted at least 10,000 times a day.

So tell me, why should we stand back and allow this total fucking farce to be played out right under our noses. Oh, we don't want to sound like them, paranoia, leave that to the bheggars,

Please DON'T. start to ask questions. look what happened when a little bit of pressure was put on by the Fans Workgroup, this man has something to hide.

This is a situation that would never be allowed to happen anywhere else in the world and we sit back and take it...

Realy Sergio well put over, but some of the people on here see no significance in this scandal.

The Hatred ftom them is shining through all of this and it is a total farce we are allowing these Irish Bigots to run our Football like this.

The conection with Irish Republicism is staring us all in the Face ,and the fact that we stand for British ,and a Unionist Culture is Blatentely driving their hatred for us.Its not hard is it.

The word impartiality doesnt come in to their Remit at the SPL.or the SFA and the connections are there no doubt it is what is driving all of this shit.It is disturbing to know that at the top we are being booted from piller to post by these people driven by other agendas.

The Sweep Sweep Brigade will be along to dismiss it in a Minute.

Excellent investigative work, mate.

It does raise some important questions relating to a conflict of interest.

Not really. His investigative work failed to mention the fact that Professor Stephen Regan worked extensively for the British Council in Poland, Yugoslavia, Morocco and Tunisia. Hardly the profile of an Irish Republican.

http://www.dur.ac.uk/english.studies/academicstaff/?id=1489

.... You have to much time on your hands and are deep, deep down in the paranoic, conspiracy depths to even contemplate following up on that. Even IF he is his brother who actually cares and what does it actually prove?

you are seriously needing to wake up mate or at the very least have a bit of empathy with your own fans opinions

so gullible, look at the co authors of his work.

Heaney published “Requiem for the Croppies” on the 50th anniversary of the 1916 Easter Rising, a poem that commemorates the Irish rebels of 1798

Now dont tell me he has no irish sympathy or knowledge. His sibling has fooled us all. Fit and proper person?? Yer having a laff!

Source: 'Crisis first-hand': Seamus Heaney Before and After the Ceasefire; S.Regan

Not really. His investigative work failed to mention the fact that Professor Stephen Regan worked extensively for the British Council in Poland, Yugoslavia, Morocco and Tunisia. Hardly the profile of an Irish Republican.

http://www.dur.ac.uk/english.studies/academicstaff/?id=1489

Firstly, the British Council is not the British Government. It's just a cultural thing. Secondly, the best way to usurp an organisation is from the inside (but even I think that is not the case here).

The simple fact is that (SFA) Regan has been economical with the truth and it is highly unlikely that these particular brothers have not been raised under the same ethos. At the very least (SFA) Regan must have been aware of his brother's opinions and the significance thereof to his new position.

Any investigative work on (SFA) Regan will produce information which indicates (proves ??) that he is at the very least, seriously linked to P Lawwell.

It is alleged that Mr Regan was “invited” to apply for the post during a phone call with someone having more than a passing interest. It is apparently rumoured that the call was from someone connected to Celtic FC.

It is alleged that one of the members of the SFA committee involved in the selection process was Eric Riley, who is a director of Celtic FC.

It is alleged that Paul Nolan of Nolan Partners, was involved in the process of appointing the new SFA Chief Executive. Paul Nolan is rumoured to be a good friend of Celtic supporting Kevin Reid, who is the son of John Reid who was the Celtic Chairman at the time of Regan’s appointment. Paul Nolan and Nolan Partners have a history of working with Celtic FC.

Stewart Regan and Peter Lawwell, the Celtic Chief Executive, have apparently worked together at Coors/Carling.

Now just imagine the furore if the the Celtc references were to be replaced with Rangers.

Make of this what you will.

so gullible, look at the co authors of his work.

Heaney published "Requiem for the Croppies" on the 50th anniversary of the 1916 Easter Rising, a poem that commemorates the Irish rebels of 1798

Now dont tell me he has no irish sympathy or knowledge. His sibling has fooled us all. Fit and proper person?? Yer having a laff!

Source: 'Crisis first-hand': Seamus Heaney Before and After the Ceasefire; S.Regan

You know what Mate ,your wasting your Time with some people on here .They don't get it , the Fact that there is even a connection with these People doesn't even register with some of them.

Its the Reason we are Vilified, and one of the reasons why this Country is a Fucking mess now.Not to mention the new Laws aimed at Rangers Fans.

Transparency is the thing that's Missing in all this. Along with unfairness .

think everyone should remember liewells pal quote

""It clearly plays a part," said Regan. "There are various strands where religion affects football and football affects religion. For a simple English lad from the North East I find it quite difficult to comprehend, to be honest.

"To me it's just about a game of football and making sure that we protect the integrity and don't challenge the honesty of our refs."

look at the bold part, maybe he should have asked his brother who critques irish poetry. (poetry by authors who define themselves as irish despite being born in Britain)

example of the poetry.

“Be advised my passport’s green.

No glass of ours was ever raised

to toast the Queen.”