Evenhandedness - State the truth Mr Reagan, SFA

Wienblue

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are seriously needing to wake up mate or at the very least have a bit of empathy with your own fans opinions

What ? Buy in to conspiracy pish because someone posted on rm? Ok using your logic why no empathy for my view point from you?

Try some self thought about issues and don't just fillies along cause someone else says so !

You know what Mate ,your wasting your Time with some people on here .They don't get it , the Fact that there is even a connection with these People doesn't even register with some of them.

Its the Reason we are Vilified, and one of the reasons why this Country is a Fucking mess now.Not to mention the new Laws aimed at Rangers Fans.

Transparency is the thing that's Missing in all this. Along with unfairness .

Last sentence!! Unfiairness is missing is how I read that! :lol:

How much more fuckin obvious does it have to get before some bears realise there are dark forces at work. I would have thought the events over the last couple of days would have taught us that. I've said it before and I will say it again some bears are walking about with their eyes wide shut!

How much more fuckin obvious does it have to get before some bears realise there are dark forces at work. I would have thought the events over the last couple of days would have taught us that. I've said it before and I will say it again some bears are walking about with their eyes wide shut!

There are none so blind as those who will not see..........

My brother does lots of things i disagree with and holds views that I have no sway with - do I have to declare that if I go for a job. Leave all that paranoic digging and insinuation to them - Regan has enough leeway to make his own mistakes and be pulled down by his own inabilities and limitations without looking or resorting to crap links like this

Shame on you, joining them lot in operation sweep sweep no. 532!

Are you serious?

A guy who may be his brother may like Irish history. Therefore he must. Therefore he must be a Catholic. Therefore he must be a bigot. Therefore he must hate Rangers. Therefore any action he takes at the SFA is biased against us.

My brother is a doctor. Does that make me one? Or give me knowledge of medicine? Should I be considered as unfit for my job as an engineer if I said I have no knowledge of brain surgery?

FUCK SAKE - WE ARE RANGERS FANS, LET'S FUCKING ACT LIKE IT.

His brother is an academic working at a university with an interest in Ireland, therefore all of his family must be condemned for having bigoted tendencies. If you were reading stuff like that on other forum's, what would the response be, thought so, silly paranoia.

If Reagan at the SFA is not doing his job properly, it has nothing at all to do with his brother.

Tamb, you dont get it. If I told you, I had no knowledge of religion and politics like this man has been quoted, yet my brother critiqued easter uprising poetry was a member of NEICN and I myself was brought up a RC where religion is a mandatory subject that I my friend would certainly say Thank God. Lord Carson did not have your mentality! There would be a 32 state for sure!

to revolutionise the SFA's structure, including reducing the main board from 11 to seven members to make it "less of a representative board and more of a strategic board". With his ideas and friends, you may look back on this day and say... Maybe I should have not left any stones unturned.

i think the OP has a point.

it must be difficult to remain impartial where the old firm is concerned. i suspect even the fans of the pissy clubs who hate us with every inch of their being, probably still have a preference.

given our treatment over the past 2 seasons, i think its pretty clear that there isnt a level playing field, we've said it for a long time now.

where were the fines & bans dished out for the pro-IRA & poppy banner? Was Liarwells broom out in force to sweep that one?

the top man in the SFA, the guy running out game, is some fuckin snotty wee english prick who worked in a fuckin cricket club. Brining me back to me original point about impartiality, his brother obviously subscribes to the same propaganda being touted by the bigot factory in the east, the cuddly fun loving paddies, persecuted and discriminated against by the evil protestants & british empire for centuries.

I'm not sure why we stand for havnig the game run by O'Regan & Liarwell - it's disbeliving that there actually bears on here claiming this is paranoia aswell, i thought if there was ever any doubt that there is anti-rangers bias going on in those who run the game, then any doubt was surely remvoed by the proposals announced this week.

I love these Internet investigations that come up with drivel like this....straight out he Leggo book of nonsense......

Your post needed to put more things in capital letters, that's how you grab the readers attention.

I love the way you ow have to declare a "knowledge of he Irish situation" when going for a job in Scottish football..... :lol: I guess that rules out everyone in Britain over 10 (tu)

I think we have a few different generations of Rangers fans on here, with some remarks being made. Anyone who has the mentality to belief that this man being a north east english man with no ties what so ever to scotland, yet condemns the Olympic games, asks the government to get involved with sectarian chanting yet on the other breath demands they dont step on his patch regarding Rangers admin must be either very gullible or a left footer in disguise. IMO may I add!

I think we have a few different generations of Rangers fans on here, with some remarks being made. Anyone who has the mentality to belief that this man being a north east english man with no ties what so ever to scotland, yet condemns the Olympic games, asks the government to get involved with sectarian chanting yet on the other breath demands they dont step on his patch regarding Rangers admin must be either very gullible or a left footer in disguise. IMO may I add!

Old duffers like you should keep there daft opinions to themselves :)

My brother does lots of things i disagree with and holds views that I have no sway with - do I have to declare that if I go for a job. Leave all that paranoic digging and insinuation to them - Regan has enough leeway to make his own mistakes and be pulled down by his own inabilities and limitations without looking or resorting to crap links like this

Get back to kerryfail street

Are you serious?

A guy who may be his brother may like Irish history. Therefore he must. Therefore he must be a Catholic. Therefore he must be a bigot. Therefore he must hate Rangers. Therefore any action he takes at the SFA is biased against us.

My brother is a doctor. Does that make me one? Or give me knowledge of medicine? Should I be considered as unfit for my job as an engineer if I said I have no knowledge of brain surgery?

FUCK SAKE - WE ARE RANGERS FANS, LET'S FUCKING ACT LIKE IT.

You're shooting for the goal and ending up at the corner flag. Wide of the mark springs to mind.