any one else get the feeling...

That the person thats going to win out all the bids is the quiet man Bill Miller and the reason that he is being so quiet is that he's going to come in, liquidate us, make a load of money then fuck off?

It dreads me to say it, but it's looking more and more that we are totally fucked.

If that happens, I swear to god that I will personally erase Craig Whyte from the face of this planet.

That the person thats going to win out all the bids is the quiet man Bill Miller and the reason that he is being so quiet is that he's going to come in, liquidate us, make a load of money then fuck off?

It dreads me to say it, but it's looking more and more that we are totally fucked.

If that happens, I swear to god that I will personally erase Craig Whyte from the face of this planet.

Join the Que.

There were talks about Miller + liquidation earlier in the process. He since came out and said he will save us, not wreck us.. or something similar.

I am very cautious about all the bids, and for that reason I am now edging towards TBK purely because we know they are supporters. I don't buy that Ng has been a life long Gers fan, where was he the last 5/6 years when he could have bought the Club.

Anybody looking to get us on the cheap or liquidate us can fuck off in my opinion, but liquidation seems more and more likely by the passing day :( really hope I'm wrong.

Said it in the Kennedy thread, say it here: far far too much emphasis has been placed on Miller's current holdings in the company. Sales patterns would indicate he's been raising capital, and MI is sitting on around $50m in liquid assets with almost no outstanding debt to report.

Said it in the Kennedy thread, say it here: far far too much emphasis has been placed on Miller's current holdings in the company. Sales patterns would indicate he's been raising capital, and MI is sitting on around $50m in liquid assets with almost no outstanding debt to report.

Which means ?

Which means ?

I'm not going to speculate as to his intentions of CVA vs. liquidation, but he appears to be the one bidder with access to funds sans consortium (if we're too assume Kennedy has indeed shown his hand), and a credit facility not dependent on Ticketus involvement.

Would a bidder open to liquidation not have the least conditions to overcome, assuming they recognize and accept the potential competition and financial ramifications? A CVA/Ticketus route surely has a lot more variables, no?

I think you will have to join the end of the queue for that :rolleyes:

Would you also machine gun liewell,kind of a wee bonus for us lot! (tu)

Obviously he's going to say that. Hes trying to get control of us.

Exactly 00000042.gif

He's not said much of anything, which is the point. Actually raised money instead of making public overtures to garner favor with fans' groups.

Miller has cash in hand, and access to plenty more if necessary.

Exactly 00000042.gif

He's not said much of anything, which is the point. Actually raised money instead of making public overtures to garner favor with fans' groups.

Miller has cash in hand, and access to plenty more if necessary.

This is the American one eh? I'm sure GS said this one had to be avoided at all costs.

So how do we know he isnt going to put money in and save the club? Is it the media that are saying he wants to liquidate us?

I think the thing to look at here is he's the one with funds to back a CVA, and possibly wouldn't be adverse to liquidation if it came to that.