Bill Miller Statement

Thing about speaking to financial experts, for every one that states this, there is another that will state the opposite10310.gif

Surprised casey you never mentioned that smile.gif

They weren't my words, but if you can find others who disagree, put the info on the board.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thing about speaking to financial experts, for every one that states this, there is another that will state the opposite10310.gif

Surprised casey you never mentioned that smile.gif

Believe some little firm called Ernst & Young just offered a differing opinion craphead2.gif

They weren't my words, but if you can find others who disagree, put the info on the board.

I stated a well known fact that for every expert there is an equally qualified expert who will offer a differing view on things. But you highlighted it and should have added....................of course this is the view held be certain experts and others would put a case for this being wrong.

Just a balanced view on things.

I stated a well known fact that for every expert there is an equally qualified expert who will offer a differing view on things. But you highlighted it and should have added....................of course this is the view held be certain experts and others would put a case for this being wrong.

Just a balanced view on things.

I should have added fuck all.

If someone doesn't have the wherewithal to understand that people hold differing opinions, it's not my lookout.

I tell you what, when you start pulling everybody up on that, I'll start doing as you say.

Over to you.

00000042.gif wilco 00000042.gif

By far I agree with most of your posts as i know it's Rangers first and foremost for you not any particular bidder. Just whoever can offer the club the best future21.gif

OOps! and i did say to a poster earlier , that there are two sides to a s story and maybe the other bidders attacked D&P because their bids did not warrant taking on.

Flick your set on, mate.

Besides, all the info I've provided re: Miller bid is just junk speculation. Wouldn't do you any good.

My set is on.

Ernst & Young must have differing views as Neil Patey stated that it was a newco route, time is running out and if we are not out of administration by the end of the season we are in trouble. Heavily caveated bid and liquidation of the company is not within his power as that will be down to D&P striking a deal with HMRC, Ticketus, Whyte et al.

What was the name of the one who said the opposite?

David Hillier ‏ @DavidHillier

For the record, I don't believe Miller bid will be successful but if it is, RFC would very likely be liquidated with Newco.

Damn, BBC got me to discuss the L word. Miller bid is newco disguised as a start-up CVA. I Expect new TBK or Ng bid with Ticketus in tow.

Miller's refusal to negotiate with creditors or CW means that he has no intention of CVA.

Also, Miller bid conditions are very likely to fail, since bid is a newco in spirit if not in letter.

David Hillier opinion on the situation.

DavidHillier

Damn, BBC got me to discuss the L word. Miller bid is newco disguised as a start-up CVA. I Expect new TBK or Ng bid with Ticketus in tow.

DavidHillier

Miller's refusal to negotiate with creditors or CW means that he has no intention of CVA.

DavidHillier

Also, Miller bid conditions are very likely to fail, since bid is a newco in spirit if not in letter.

Its pretty clear that Miller's bid is going to fail on the issue of assurances of SPL/SFA. They are not going to give any assurance that we will not be punished. For that reason I can still see a bid from either or both of Ng and TBK by Monday.

I hope u are right. It just seems we get a deadline of Friday, Friday comes and it's next week and so on. I think this is the same. Liquidation is looking more and more likely by the day!

Hopefully Millers plan has given Ticketus the rocket up the arse they need to start being easier to negotiate with. If it comes down to this, they'll get the square root of fuck all. The fact Miller has given them until Monday means there's still time to sort this out with either the Singaporeans or TBK...

He may have just played a blinder for us.

Love this madness. People who couldn't be bothered to look through SEC filings or even Yahoo!Finance for info on Miller for the past month suddenly have this whole thing pinned down within 90 minutes. crabflute.gif

If any of the other clowns trying to have Ticketus hold their hand through a deal want in they can go on and get their cheque book out and pay the fee now. Maybe Dingwall can have a buffet for all you this weekend?

As for me, I'm going to relax outside with a cold Bow hh.gif

Cheers, boys.

DavidHillier

Did he not say that he would leave the cva to the administrators to sort out , once he had moved part of the club to protect it.

If someone has the full statement could you check please00000042.gif