Edinburgh Buses

Captain Hilts

this has probably been posted before, but i was just wondering if anyone knew of any more buses that ran from edinburgh. i only know of 2 at the moment - the John Niven Loyal which runs from granton, and the Union Jack which runs from haymarket

The John Niven Loyal picks up at Gilmerton X Roads, Milton Road, the Doocot, the Norhet, can pick up at PC world Corstorphine and the Marriot Hotel.

Drops off at the Lord Nelson then heads straight to the ground.

• 1 month later...

The John Niven Loyal picks up at Gilmerton X Roads, Milton Road, the Doocot, the Norhet, can pick up at PC world Corstorphine and the Marriot Hotel.

Drops off at the Lord Nelson then heads straight to the ground.

aye i get on that bus now and again

• 2 months later...

this has probably been posted before, but i was just wondering if anyone knew of any more buses that ran from edinburgh. i only know of 2 at the moment - the John Niven Loyal which runs from granton, and the Union Jack which runs from haymarket

Love the early Sir Walter Smith V's Prick Young link... Priceless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

me and my Dad will be getting on the John Niven Loyal for the Inverness game. does it still stop at the same places?

Depends, for midweek games, depending on traffic, first pick up is sometimes at PC World (if you arent getting on at gilmerton x road), so it avoids the doocot/d mains. Usually at 5pm. I can keep you updated.

Depends, for midweek games, depending on traffic, first pick up is sometimes at PC World (if you arent getting on at gilmerton x road), so it avoids the doocot/d mains. Usually at 5pm. I can keep you updated.

ok mate. we usually get on at the rainbow as we live just beside it