Craig Whyte

Oh don't worry! We will hear from the born leader when he has got all his ducks in a row and he walks away with his shares in our club safely sold, AND his personal bank account nicely overflowing.

Whether we like it or not, I'm of the belief that we haven't heard the last from this tadger...by a long shot. :pipe:

Oh don't worry! We will hear from the born leader when he has got all his ducks in a row and he walks away with his shares in our club safely sold, AND his personal bank account nicely overflowing.

Whether we like it or not, I'm of the belief that we haven't heard the last from this tadger...by a long shot. :pipe:

I fear that you are correct, just hope it doesn't cost too much (time or money) to get rid of him.

I fear that you are correct, just hope it doesn't cost too much (time or money) to get rid of him.

The sad thing is that myself and casey had a discussion about Mr Whyte and his 'game plan' when I was over in October,and we came to the agreeance that Whyte was a bigger shyster than fucking Mintyman. Just exactrly how Whyte was going to make money out of us,we weren't sure (well I wasn't) but I don't think even in our wildest imagination could we have envisaged the scenario that faces us at this point in time.

It's a cunt of a feeling when you can smell a rat but can't be sure where it is coming from or what hole it is going to scurry in the future. :anguish:

He claims he's a rangers man, its never been disputed. Does anyone think that its possible that the mob have infiltrated us?

I can't help these thoughts so if you've got some insight into this I'd love some kind of clarification cos in this day and age this is too much of a farce for a club like us.

a) have Septic discovered time travel, kind of like sending Craig White back from the future to destroy a team that is unstoppable years from now, kind of like the t-1000 from terminator

b) Did Craig White actually have some kind of master plan that he's been unable to see through? Is it possible that this bastard knew this would happen and has the biggest ace in his pocket and we'll all be cheering his name at home games in time to come. (maybe a bit far stretched, but if u get the rangers bug its incurable)

C) Is it just insane greed? Is he trying to make a quick buck by liquidating us and transferring the assets to himself? if he did this it would be like the hunt for Osama bin Laden on a slightly smaller scale (what good is wealth when your hated by millions)

These are just questions in my mind, I'm sorry if this has been discussed already but I'm not too good with bad news and hate reading about the downfall.

Just on another point as well, the way Septic have been gloating has been enraging. the comments on daily record are are like they are from Hitler himself, these are on rangers stories. Can they not focus on their own fecking team? is it just me or are Septic fans not actually Septic fans but just the worst breed of human beings known to man. Even the story about the bastards tearing our stadium to shit aren't on the news, its like diplomatic immunity cos they are predominantly irish.

Fuck craig whyte and any apologists (not that theres many, thankfully)

The cunt would go on record stating "black was errrr....emmm...errrr white".

Hopefully I don't meet him in the cold light of day otherwise I don't know what I'd end up doing to the slimy, lying scumbag cunt.

No surrender to all our enemies, Quis Separabit is our motto

:uk:

What amazes me is that Wishaw is not a big place. Yet this person seems to have crept under the radar.

Never hear comments from fellow Gers fans who knew him or people who lived near him, drank with him or went to school with him. Perhaps he went to school in Coatbridge....... All very odd....

If I won the lottery and put in a bid there are a few hundred people who could easily be interviewed and say "oh aye I know him he's been a bluenose for years..... He's also a good guy / tosser etc....." Point is people know me..... Shyte seems like some sort of aberration....

What amazes me is that Wishaw is not a big place. Yet this person seems to have crept under the radar.

Never hear comments from fellow Gers fans who knew him or people who lived near him, drank with him or went to school with him. Perhaps he went to school in Coatbridge....... All very odd....

If I won the lottery and put in a bid there are a few hundred people who could easily be interviewed and say "oh aye I know him he's been a bluenose for years..... He's also a good guy / tosser etc....." Point is people know me..... Shyte seems like some sort of aberration....

primary school in motherwell with a boy I work with then kelvinside academy.

:rolleyes: