No takeover news/ admin statement today?

allanh91

Seriously worried we haven't heard anything since Monday with regard to the takeover, either from Admin, Bill Miller or Paul Murray.

Are they waiting until we get the result of an appeal before they go any further? I fear that could be too late in the day.

Am I just being paranoid?

Yes the sfa have done their work wrecking the process of saving the club and just for good measure the spl will have a good kick at is on the 30th (assuming we are still here that is :dry:)

I fear you're right mate.

They've done everything in their power to ensure our wounds are kept open as long as possible in the hope it may finally finish us.

A pb could have been announced by this point were it not for their untimely and unwanted interventions, or if not that, thenthe main focus would at least would have been on the bids and not what could hamper the bidders.

Silence is golden, no news is good news, glass half full loyal (more in hope than expectation)

The longer we have no news, the closer the end of May comes.

Trying not to be pessimistic, I've been maintaining a positive attitude throughout administration, and with regards to newco scenarios, I just think there are many out there who don't want us around anymore.

And funnily enough, I don't think HMRC are in that category, which was my original thought.

I fear you're right mate.

They've done everything in their power to ensure our wounds are kept open as long as possible in the hope it may finally finish us.

A pb could have been announced by this point were it not for their untimely and unwanted interventions, or if not that, thenthe main focus would at least would have been on the bids and not what could hamper the bidders.

It takes a lot of bitterness to kill the goose who lays the golden egg but they have just about done it