Third Division Ticket Prices

debear

About £10. ST about £150.

I'm sure it's much less than that. Pretty sure my Papa gets into Queens Park £2, for a concession ticket though. Can't be a tenner for Adults?

Rangers tickets would probably be more expensive than the average, though.

I'm sure it's much less than that. Pretty sure my Papa gets into Queens Park £2, for a concession ticket though. Can't be a tenner for Adults?

.....then the Rangers supporters would be made aware of any clubs doing that (exploiting us....sound familiar?) and would act accordingly.

Seeing others in your league reap the benefits of a large travelling support would bring the money-grabbers out there to their senses.

Hypothetically speaking of course....we're still in the SPL. :rolleyes:

.....then the Rangers supporters would be made aware of any clubs doing that (exploiting us....sound familiar?) and would act accordingly.

Seeing others in your league reap the benefits of a large travelling support would bring the money-grabbers out there to their senses.

Hypothetically speaking of course....we're still in the SPL. :rolleyes:

I was referring to home tickets, in this case.

I was wrong anyway, had a look through most teams websites and £10-12 is the norm, with £5-6 for concessions. Queens Park do a cheap concession price at £2 but do adults at £12.

In short, CroatianBicycles was right first time :lol:

I was referring to home tickets, in this case.

I wouldn't expect the same entrance fee to a grassy knoll in Arbroath to a stand-covered seat in the Govan Front or elsewhere in Ibrox - but I wouldn't expect the ST for Ibrox to remain as it is now given the fare on offer.

Helping the club financially notwithstanding.

I was wrong anyway, had a look through most teams websites and £10-12 is the norm, with £5-6 for concessions. Queens Park do a cheap concession price at £2 but do adults at £12.

In short, CroatianBicycles was right first time :lol:

Just had a scan and can to the same conclusion.

Season tickets seemed to be in the £160-£200 range, although found less info in the quick scan i had.

I wouldn't expect the same entrance fee to a grassy knoll in Arbroath to a stand-covered seat in the Govan Front or elsewhere in Ibrox - but I wouldn't expect the ST for Ibrox to remain as it is now given the fare on offer.

Helping the club financially notwithstanding.

Wealth filters down CB, at least that is the idea, so said clubs would find their own players asking for more lolly for playing Rangers!

And.....standing terraces in almost all the grounds.

Pish running down the back of yer' denims from the drunk behind you.

The good old days basically. :rolleyes:

Pissing into an empty can of lager was always a dodgy experience in case we scored and you were "in" the can. Injuries like that we can do without.

Remember being at Hampden as a kid against Celtic on the terraces and we scored.

Did not want us to score again as the dust cloud was too much and stopped me watching the game for about 10 mins.

Cant remember the final score but we won anyway.

Good times :uk:

Pissing into an empty can of lager was always a dodgy experience in case we scored and you were "in" the can. Injuries like that we can do without.

Remember being at Hampden as a kid against Celtic on the terraces and we scored.

Did not want us to score again as the dust cloud was too much and stopped me watching the game for about 10 mins.

Cant remember the final score but we won anyway.

Good times :uk:

We'd never get the cans (ah, those Tennent's Lager lovelies :rolleyes: ) into the grounds nowadays - and I don't know about you 'eosmhdo' - but my Dumbarton Rock wouldn't fit into the gap left by a modern-day ringpull opening. :D

Yours,

'Big-Boy' CB :sherlock:

Been to a see queens a couple times this season, payed a fiver each time (tu)

Potential big loss of revenue then.

We couldn’t pitch the tickets are the prices they are at the moment, for all that you’ll get a couple of thousand on here or other forums that say that they would pay it, the majority wouldn’t, IMO.

A sensibly priced ST, with option of additional donation to make up difference, could be an option.

We'd never get the cans (ah, those Tennent's Lager lovelies :rolleyes: ) into the grounds nowadays - and I don't know about you 'eosmhdo' - but my Dumbarton Rock wouldn't fit into the gap left by a modern-day ringpull opening. :D

Yours,

'Big-Boy' CB :sherlock:

i have had reconstructive surgery since then thank you very much lol and am a bigger boy now.

I meant when i was 6 and drinking like a man. cough, cough, back track!!!!!!!!!!!

And.....standing terraces in almost all the grounds.

Pish running down the back of yer' denims from the drunk behind you.

The good old days basically. :rolleyes:

That settles it..memo to me.........get a big brown box.........buy loads of spam and get those rolls made up for next season uk.gif

That settles it..memo to me.........get a big brown box.........buy loads of spam and get those rolls made up for next season uk.gif

Then sell them on the bus lol.

20p on the way through to the game to soak up last nights beer.

Couldnt give them away on the way back ha ha

Memories mate

20 p, giving away my age now i meant a £1

I'll get another big brown box, plenty of gaffa tape and some throat lozenges and fill said box with numerous pairs of cotton foot-coverings.

"GET YER RID'N'BLACK SPORTS SOCKS.....TWO-FURRA-POUND-AAAH....TWO-FURRA-POUND-AAAAH!" :pipe:

Then sell them on the bus lol.

20p on the way through to the game to soak up last nights beer.

Couldnt give them away on the way back ha ha

Memories mate

20 p, giving away my age now i meant a £1

I know can still see the guy making his way round the terracing back in the day.