• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly fell asleep watching 2nd half

Both teams were shite, but we were worse

Outwith their 3 goals, nothing of note

A did fall asleep woke up about 12 mins to go, never missed much it seems.

At least I never seen their third goal :sleep1:

prove otherwise, can't believe you want a fan to explain that, your joking right?

They have a bigger stadium, higher average attendance, bigger turnover, higher wage bill, bigger squad and fans and friends in places we could only dream of. Argue against those facts if you want. I don't like it any more than you do.

one of them players who stuck the jersey on today let us down badly

I thought Shagger did well. :praise:

Everyone else had a poor game including our match winners like Aluko and............er..............Aluko

Anyway fuck it. Today just compounded a horrid weekend where I was knocked out of a poker tournament after going all in with KQ on a board of K 5 3 and getting called (for most of his chips BTW) with a hand of 5 6................. only to see a 2 on the turn and a 4 on the river. Murder, but as the OP says sometimes you have to take it on the chin

They have a bigger stadium, higher average attendance, bigger turnover, higher wage bill, bigger squad and fans and friends in places we could only dream of. Argue against those facts if you want. I don't like it any more than you do.

sorry but I don't admire the same things as you do. Attendances? what are we picking certain games for this or as a whole

take your green tinted specs off, ooh they have a bigger stadium? is it a five star uefa one? are they the most successful club on the planet? ok its taken 4 seasons and for us to go into admin for them to win the title when we have had our best players leaving every transfer window. they have a better squad now but ofcourse we are the bigger club, they make their noise around the fact they are the poor innocent underdogs

sorry but I don't admire the same things as you do. Attendances? what are we picking certain games for this or as a whole

Like it or not, attendances are where we both get most of our revenue from, it is of paramount importance. Are you denying they have a higher average attendance than us? <cr>

take your green tinted specs off, ooh they have a bigger stadium? is it a five star uefa one? are they the most successful club on the planet? ok its taken 4 seasons and for us to go into admin for them to win the title when we have had our best players leaving every transfer window. they have a better squad now but ofcourse we are the bigger club, they make their noise around the fact they are the poor innocent underdogs

Give the guy his moment, let him bask in their glory lol

Like it or not, attendances are where we both get most of our revenue from, it is of paramount importance. Are you denying they have a higher average attendance than us? <cr>

Don't give a shit, its obvious where your loyalty lies when you question a fans opinion on the team he sees as the biggest and best so fukk off to kerrydale street and join your own kind

All I'm going to say is I'm glad it was only 3-0. I thought we were on for a hiding when they scored their third.

We started off OK then two shocking mistakes cost us the game.

We just have to accept that they're a better team than us for now.

Well not really mate we truly pounded them for 90 minutes a few weeks ago, it will never look that way on paper due to their 2 consolation goals they got but by fuck we pounded them on and off the pitch

There isn't a lot between us and them

Think you're on the wrong forum or are just a fucking idiot, you decide.

Leave the paranoia behind please. Yes they have, factually correct. Is ours anymore? I read the star rating system was scrapped. Are you basing being a big club on trophies won? Seriously? What about Linfield? Our best players have not left every window, we have kept our best players over those 4 years. McGregor, Davis and Naismith are all still here. They are anything but innocent, they are filth.

so the size of your stadium determines the size of a club? nonsense their ground was made on the cheap, even ask their fans yes it generates atmosphere but its nout like ibrox for class. so does that mean if we get a billionaire in and he puts another tier on ibrox then we become the bigger club :rolleyes:

so the size of your stadium determines the size of a club? nonsense their ground was made on the cheap, even ask their fans yes it generates atmosphere but its nout like ibrox for class. so does that mean if we get a billionaire in and he puts another tier on ibrox then we become the bigger club :rolleyes:

I clearly did not say that. Many things determine a clubs size. Sadly we missed the chance to increase capacity. A huge Minty mistake.

Leave the paranoia behind please. Yes they have, factually correct. Is ours anymore? I read the star rating system was scrapped. Are you basing being a big club on trophies won? Seriously? What about Linfield? Our best players have not left every window, we have kept our best players over those 4 years. McGregor, Davis and Naismith are all still here. They are anything but innocent, they are filth.

yes a big club comes from its history, on paper we are kings of scotland, as for fanbase its very much even, so you are basing it all on size of stadium. as for players leaving on the chesp, miller thomson jelavic christ even boydy, this financial cloud has hung over our ability to keep players for years. im not even go an argue, bigger club my arse

I knew tims hated facts but i thought our fans were man enough to be honest with ourselves though and be truthful to ourselves. Man up and leave out the paranoia.

Ok you're an idiot and on the wrong forum, thanks for clarifying that.

Don't give a shit, its obvious where your loyalty lies when you question a fans opinion on the team he sees as the biggest and best so fukk off to kerrydale street and join your own kind

Give it a rest, if you cannot accept that this is clearly open to debate then i suggest seeking help or growing up.

I clearly did not say that. Many things determine a clubs size. Sadly we missed the chance to increase capacity. A huge Minty mistake.

all it takes is money and we could increase capacity and we would fill it out for big games just like them. look mate take a breather sit back and realise you are trying to argue that the tims are a bigger club on a rangers forum :rolleyes:

so the size of your stadium determines the size of a club? nonsense their ground was made on the cheap, even ask their fans

Septic park is fuckall like Ibrox , the 2 don't even compare. Like you say, it was built on the cheap. Remember them asking for the lightbulbs from the old hampden stadium coz they were the same size?? Once a bhegger always a bhegger

all it takes is money and we could increase capacity and we would fill it out for big games just like them. look mate take a breather sit back and realise you are trying to argue that the tims are a bigger club on a rangers forum :rolleyes:

Is that all? :lol: Oh well then, lets get that cheque book out then. doh Don't be ridiculous. I'm asking for proof that we are. So far i have had nothing but taig accusations thrown at me.

the thing is what coisty said after the game clearly says liquidation is looking likely, to me thats it thats the end. i'm not even thinking about the game, really means nothing after what i just heard ally say !

Can you fill me in with what Ally actually said please ,I haven't heard it and would like to know what was said that makes you think Liquidation is on the Cards.

Cheers.