Forza Italia

lola

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh thats right. i forgot. yous (and i use the term losely) won the world cup 4 times.

Here in scotland we know we are gash. Makes it all the better when we beat big teams

Cos your always the under dog never the favourite cos your not good enough :P

People here would rather get p!$$ed than play football which is why other nations are better

lol who can beat us?

that'll be france who humped yous 3-1 last time yous met.

forza scotland. im confident of a win at hampden and a draw in italy.

totally agree :D

if we can beat france at hampden we can easily beat them!!

Next they'll be telling us there are in the Italian Mafia :ph43r:

Actually one of the people you are calling so called fake has Italian heritage :rolleyes:

and no not me i am Scottish and proud but i also love Italy :P

I have Russian heritage.

But if I tried to pass myself off as Russian I could well expect to be called a fake Russian.

I'm a Scot, born and bred.

Well just like football we have Nigel Quashie playing for Scotland he is actually English and i don't hear you complaining bout that.

That's a superbly illogical reply. He doesn't even try to pass himself off as a Scot.

He has a blood relation which he uses to play for us because he can't get a game for England.

This is QUITE different.

im sure i saw an interview where which he said he now consides himself Scottish dont hear you blasting that

1: I would be staggered if he meant it.

2: If he did, he's just as bad.

Hope that's the blast you were looking for (tu)

in scotland you have things like this

eilean_donan_3.jpg

and in italy you have things like this

david.jpg

edit: note the small dobber being a representation of all italian mens manhoods

some one is jealous of goodlooking italian men such as

4765_big.jpg

oh thats right. i forgot. yous (and i use the term losely) won the world cup 4 times.

Here in scotland we know we are gash. Makes it all the better when we beat big teams

People here would rather get p!$$ed than play football which is why other nations are better

France beat you, we beat france.

Whos top of the group? That'll be scotland!

Whos the official world champions?

Sure Scotland are there for now but question is how long can you stay there....Italy and France will finish 1st and 2nd,there experienced and talented

Scotland have hit lucky phase and luck always runs out

Id rather you didnt piss on me thanks.

Sure Scotland are there for now but question is how long can you stay there....Italy and France will finish 1st and 2nd,there experienced and talented

So you think Italy have enterted a period of international dominance that will last?

top o the group da da da top o the group da da da da

Id rather you didnt piss on me thanks.

Not in celtics case there lucky bassas. :rolleyes:

in scotland you have things like this

eilean_donan_3.jpg

and in italy you have things like this

david.jpg

edit: note the small dobber being a representation of all italian mens manhoods

you trying to tell us something here daniel :rolleyes: ?

itallian men have maggots

That thing behind his leg looks like a horses cock.

i dont think our 3 wins out of 4 has been because of luck. we dominated faroes and lithuania and we defended really well against france!

So you think Italy have enterted a period of international dominance that will last?

Just won the World cup this year cant get much better than that,might be going through stage of change but still great side

Side France beat this year in euro group wasent the best Italian side to say the least,different tactics,manager,players and they dident get chance to get fit etc

Scotland 2nd France 1st :) Italy 3rd, maybe 4th.

Nothing to do with luck mate. We have been playing good intelligent football. Our defending against france for fantastic 90% of the time. (ive got the game on dvd and watched it again). Walter Smith is employing great tactics to get the results. 9 points out of 12 tells you that.

totally agree. walts tactics have been spot on!