Sky sports

Swanny13

Sky sports cancelled tomorrow. Two reason. they back the sfa and Davie provan is a total cock.

To Whom it may concern.

I have been a Sky subscriber for over 12 years, but will be cancelling my subscription and moving to Virgin Media at the end of the month.

The reason I am taking this action is your biased reporting on the situation regarding Rangers Football Club. Every single piece of negative news is given hours of coverage, played out in the most dramatic fashion, whilst anything of a positive note is regarded as not worth a mention.

On the 28th of April, Rangers fans held a peaceful protest march against the SFA's draconian sanctions against our club, yet your news team decided against giving it a single mention.

On the 29th of April Celtic hosted Rangers and the game was shown live on your channel. Thousands of Rangers fans where a credit to their club and sang for the full 90 minutes,(despite a 3-0 loss) yet again got no mention of this.

The Sky camera crew were far to busy looking for RIP Rangers banners in the crowd and making light of it.

I know that thousands of Rangers fans have cancelled subscriptions to Sky over the last couple of days and that the message your company gave out today was, you don't care, we do not need you.

fine then, I will take my business elsewhere.

Kind Regards

ok important note guys:

if you're cancelling sky or espn, do so over the phone. the operator will ask you for a reason to which you should reply with something along the lines of "you sponsor the SFA which is an organisation which is killing scottish football". you need to make sure sky know why you are cancelling.

What annoys me with sky is when they get Neil Lennon in the studio after the game if Celtic beat rangers and kiss his little ginger arse but whenever his team are defeated they never criticise his terrible attitude to refs or his tactics . Makes ma blood fuckin boil.

Our fans were superb today giving team constant support for full game despite the score No mention of course from Sky.All they could do was pan their cameras round the great unwashed support Hardly balanced approach from Provo,Charlie Chump and our legend!McCann

My Mum got a train home from Glasgow today, said there was a group of Celtic fans sitting drinking and talking about the game and they all commented on how noisy our fans were today

If they're admitting it then why the fuck can't the people covering the game give us a bit of credit?

If you cancel Sky Sports is there a notice period?

I was going to cancel the sports channels just now but i really want to see utd v city tomorrow night.

They'll cut you off right away but still charge you for the month. Cunts!!

I watched this on tv today, my choice to give noire money to our enemies. So for the first time in I don't know how long I watched this on tv at home.

Although I had the tv on mute...I still thought I had actually tuned ino Bheast TV.

Camera was on the Bheast fans more than it was on the pitch.

sky sport's were an utter disgrace today.all i ask for is balanced coverage that was sickening watching and listening to that.that crocker was constantly trying to stick the boot in the rat bastard that he is .sky sports cancelled