Celtic Banners at Parkhead today?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if it was them in our position we would have banners saying "all the best Celtic, hope you pull through"? I'm not sure if the OP is genuine or not, but how can anyone go to a football match offended by banners of that nature?

It wouldn't be happening the other way round. The reason they want rid of us so much is because its the only way they can be the top team in Scotland.

They have been and always will be in our shadow.

man up! don't get so upset over some wee bannners - it looks like the sorta stuff you see on display on primary school assembly hall walls, you know what the kids do during art hour or somthing :lol:

quite right...of course they'll try to wind us up as much as possible

"causing a riot" ?...away yi go

F**k their shitey banners. We don't need banners to let them know how much we hate them and the lurgan bigot. This season has been a farce. Including their title. They can hide the child abuse behind their poxy display. We will be back lads. They are vermin,pure and utter filth who gives a flying f**k what they think of us believe me, the feelings mutual. Shitey banners, shitey stadium, shitey fans and they know they will only win things when we are in this state. We will be back though, keep believing.

F**k their shitey banners. We don't need banners to let them know how much we hate them and the lurgan bigot. This season has been a farce. Including their title. They can hide the child abuse behind their poxy display. We will be back lads. They are vermin,pure and utter filth who gives a flying f**k what they think of us believe me, the feelings mutual. Shitey banners, shitey stadium, shitey fans and they know they will only win things when we are in this state. We will be back though, keep believing.

well said, thats a better 'reaction'.

Shouldn't even be a thread about this. Rivals mock the downfall of club, Breaking News.

Spot on. If the roles were reversed I'd be laughing my cunt off on a daily basis and noising them right up at every opportunity. Its the way it is, and its the way it shall remain........mutual contempt.

are you really admin, cos in all honestly my pm system isnt working, it wont let me onto, was working last night :anguish:

Next time you're at the knitting circle, ask them about "performance mode". (tu)

They are the gayest bunch of cunts ever. Thet have won the league, we are really fucked and was supposed to be party time for them? Seeing as they were 3-0 up they were so quiet it was unreal. Party time my arse, they know this title is tainted so fuck them!

Next time you're at the knitting circle, ask them about "performance mode". (tu)

I was at my knitting class earlier and that was what we are talking about. I imagine it is the same at the knitting class you go to as well so must be a popular conversation topic (tu)