Knights ride in again

rangers_1993

Higher bid. Simple as that mate.

See that, and I know the Miller mob dont actually give a fuck about us, but what do they hope to gain?? there is no way they can make money from us unless they shut us down. As I,ve said on other threads I really think we are FUCKED.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Kennedy guy is always going on about how he wants to save Rangers but always comes in with low bids.

The guy is worth £250-300 million if he can't match a bid of £11m then he is just wasting everyones time and getting fans hopes up, time to put up or shut up.

On the blue knights bid as a whole where are they going to find the £10m working capital that ticketus were going to put up now?, That's basically £20m TGK/BK need to find they can't even come up with half that as it stands.

See that, and I know the Miller mob dont actually give a fuck about us, but what do they hope to gain?? there is no way they can make money from us unless they shut us down. As I,ve said on other threads I really think we are FUCKED.

Rangers can and will make money if run correctly.

Millers bid seems increasingly likely to be accepted imo. I think id rather kennedy got us, but given.all it could involve, im starting to come round to millers way of thinkin. Hes offered more for us for a start, so fair play to him, and he seems to be prepared to battle whyte, ticketus and the sfa. Like members previously mentioned, its not ideal but im ready for it.

U dont think a debt free rangers, running properly, would be worth £11.2M?

It seems they can make money from us, we were making money before the shit hit the fan, SDM's debt was being paid off (slowly) but the banks crashed and they wanted their money back pronto.

If they can wipe the slate clean they could then make money

This Kennedy guy is always going on about how he wants to save Rangers but always comes in with low bids.

The guy is worth £250-300 million if he can't match a bid of £11m then he is just wasting everyones time and getting fans hopes up, time to put up or shut up.

On the blue knights bid as a whole where are they going to find the £10m working capital that ticketus were going to put up now?, That's basically £20m TGK/BK need to find they can't even come up with half that as it stands.

You don't become a multi millionare by splashing cash, he's trying to buy the club as cheaply as he can and hopefully invest what money he's budgeted for in the club...or I could be wrong and he's just tight fisted

No offence then, but can I have your seat for next season? Saves me bothering with the ticket office!

But is that money in the pot or just money written of the books, the admin have a duty to get as much cash up front to share out to creditors

it's money taken from the total sum OWED. If TBK win the bid and arrange a CVA with creditors at 10p in the pound then they will save having to payout 800k - however if you ask me then i would say that a 10p in the pound CVA deal is unlikely to be achieved. It's fine asking the bigger creditors for that kind of amount because they would still get a couple of million back but, for the ones whose business relies on capital of a few hundred pounds - sums of 40 or 50 quid are useless to them so they'll be after a wee bit more before they agree to a suitable figure.

I don't get how we can go to a newco without losing our history? Surely if this was true every team that is in debt and can't afford to pay it back would go down this route?

:rolleyes:

Spoon fed by tims.

He can afford it he's just trying to get us on the cheap.

I don't get how we can go to a newco without losing our history? Surely if this was true every team that is in debt and can't afford to pay it back would go down this route?

History is officially recognised, 'goodwill' as I understand it

If he does manage this, then we will be at the mercy of the SPL which sits uneasy with me

Everything else I am cool with so long as we keep the history

But a debt free Rangers with limited sanctions will leave alot of ppl unhappy

And it wont be us Bears

If he does manage this, then we will be at the mercy of the SPL which sits uneasy with me

And it wont be us Bears

Well they can get to fuck. Don't care for us anyway, no?

What I don't get, don't get is if they have been working over the weekend with duff and Phelps to work a better deal how come they don't yet know if it won't get accepted, if they were all working over it. Someone?

rolleyes.gif Naw a don't think so. if you no, why don't you tell me how this works, because i don't.

Ffs, Wimbledon completely lost their club. Gone. To another town. They got all their silverware back.

What I don't get, don't get is if they have been working over the weekend with duff and Phelps to work a better deal how come they don't yet know if it won't get accepted, if they were all working over it. Someone?

It's the Sun....very little makes sense in most of their articles tbh.

Well they can get to fuck. Don't care for us anyway, no?

Its just another battle in this War with the rest of Scotland

I am confident a blue victory, we have been battered, spat on and just plain beaten each one of us has carried on regardless

They all thought it would be over, they thought we'd be in the coffin

No chance

And it wont be us Bears

?? I don't get this bit, who gives a fuck about the rest of the cunts in the SPL? Have they given a fuck about us?

I pray that we get back to normal and ra sellick find themselves in our position as we are in right now.

Oh how i would fucking get it right up the cunts every passing second of my life.

?? I don't get this bit, who gives a fuck about the rest of the cunts in the SPL? Have they given a fuck about us?

I pray that we get back to normal and ra sellick find themselves in our position as we are in right now.

Oh how i would fucking get it right up the cunts every passing second of my life.

Even though it is not full blown liquidation, we still lose our SPL place

Therefore we are waiting today to see what happens

If the members vote yes to the sanctions I am unsure what Miller will do