Black Ops 2 Trailer

Mor3los_1

Looks even worse than the last one laugh.giflaugh.gif Love how it is "future" warfare set in 2025 and there is a bawhair in the video where you see two horses galloping towards the camera. Horses used in future warfare? really?

Utter rancid filthy low-life pish. Won't be paying for this, won't be borrowing it off anyone either for a shot. No interest in this series at all any more. Like people have said the game has died since COD4.

Looks even worse than the last one laugh.giflaugh.gif Love how it is "future" warfare set in 2025 and there is a bawhair in the video where you see two horses galloping towards the camera. Horses used in future warfare? really?

Utter rancid filthy low-life pish. Won't be paying for this, won't be borrowing it off anyone either for a shot. No interest in this series at all any more. Like people have said the game has died since COD4.

Black Ops was the best COD since COD4 if you owned an Xbox since PS3 owners couldn't get a game on it for months :lol:. I think BO1 had a love/hate thing about it. Some of my mates couldn't stand it but a fair few of us loved it.

Nothing beats COD 5. Only because it was my first and because it was WWII.

Quite interested in The Second World War and it was fun to play it as a game. It's the only one really different to the others I think.

Only my own opinion though.

well if you listen to woods when hes talking he says "whats happens to all of these robot armies, when the enemy steals the keys?" so clearly no use of there own machines meaning they have to use horses doh