Brian Kennedy at the game tonight!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chick has just said that BK is stepping up the pace ... unfortuntaely you have to remember it is chick so it's probably a lot of nonsense :anguish:

Maybe we should check with Walter on that:

10310.gif

Let's hope that if there is anything to be proposed by BK, that this is actually something that happens this time, an official Best and FINAL Offer, we do not have the time for this. Trying to get to a point where a bid is just enough over weeks and months is not enough for Rangers.

Again, say what you like about Bill Miller, but he has been open about his plan, at least then we can judge if we like it or not. BK/TBK live on a PR spin through the Record.

We need to find a resolution, and if it is to be BK, then I will be perfectly happy, but not if the group are responsible for further delays.

Chick has just said that BK is stepping up the pace ... unfortunately you have to remember it is chick young talking so it's probably a lot of nonsense :anguish:

As much as I would have preffered BK it's no use stepping up the pace in a race when your rival has his toe dangling over the finish line while he lights up a Havana!

They will sadly need to up their bid by a considerable amount.

Can anyone give us a proper break down of what their bid is, as it sound like Craig Whyte wants £3m for the majority of his shares, and also heard their bid also consisted of paying a TOTAL OF £1.5M to creditors.

Now please correct this if I am wrong.

They will sadly need to up their bid by a considerable amount.

Can anyone give us a proper break down of what their bid is, as it sound like Craig Whyte wants £3m for the majority of his shares, and also heard their bid also consisted of paying a TOTAL OF £1.5M to creditors.

Now please correct this if I am wrong.

With no transparency, it is hard to tell. My understanding was that the bid was £1.5m of their money, and £3.5m from the club (player sales or ticket money) to get the pot up to £5m. But that could be complete nonsense.

Like I said earlier the MillerTime thread was a load of pish and those who believe dingly dell will get a blazer were coming in their pants.....without thinking what's best for gers!

Now that BK is involved guys like singly won't be involved.....he runs everything as a business....Sale has proven that!

Sandy Jardine announced tonight that there are 2 bids on the table both trying their best to save Rangers. Hardly sounds like one has PB status as yet.

Sandy Jardine was like the rest of us tonight , you could hear the passion and worry in his voice. It was a very heart felt speech, but I believe he will only be fed the same information as us.

Jardine is a proven liar, so.....

I suppose we all could be classed as liars if our every conversation was recorded/ analysed in infinite detail, maybe 10 times a day, Sandy Jardine has surprised me and at the minute is doing a fantastic job for the club, kudos to the man.