New Kit , Money

I thought it was Admiral.

I'm still thinking Diadora mate , although saying that , I really liked the admiral V neck home kit we had ( with all the admiral logos on the neck -line ( if i remember right ) god I'm getting old ( for some mad reason I can remember super mo wearing it along with Hately )

If Miller wants to seriously market the club in the US, the deals with JJB and Umbro won't help.

This. He's American so let's go back to the Nike market. When I was in Florida I was looking for Rangers stuff and could never find them but you always got the pacific shelf top as it was in amongst all the Nike stuff

This. He's American so let's go back to the Nike market. When I was in Florida I was looking for Rangers stuff and could never find them but you always got the pacific shelf top as it was in amongst all the Nike stuff

As long as he doesny do what the liverpool owners have and get warrior <cr> for the kit makers, It'll be horrendous I bet

Agreed Farmer. It is a good deal and will transfer over to newco.

Again though am I wrong regarding the website and Ibrox megastore being excluded?

Yes.

All website sales and megastore sales go to JJB too. They also pay all running costs of both.

Some items are excluded though, DVD's and the like the money goes to rangers.