Edu Lap Of Honour

Edu is just a player, that's it, plane and simple, when has anybody on here thought " shit edu is out injured" or "thank fuck edu is back from injury today we need him " in any important games,

He's just there being consistently average,

And for that reason he's not good enough for the amount of games he plays

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edu has been one of our most consistant performers this season.

Ten times better than last season IMO.

Also there is not one of our players deserves any sort of abuse this season.

After the sacrafices they have made to play for us, ever one of their names should go down in history as the team that sacrificed everything to keep our team alive.

When we get back on our feet, a testimonial for all of them should be held, hamburg or Chelsea

Disagree. Been one of the most consistent players this season. More than Steven Davis who was nominated for SPL player of the year.

Aye, consistently shite.

Edu is just a player, that's it, plane and simple, when has anybody on here thought " shit edu is out injured" or "thank fuck edu is back from injury today we need him " in any important games,

Get off his back ya weasel, would you give up 75% of your GIRO -

They're hardly going to be visiting the soup kitchen.

If they didn't take the sacrifice, then chances are we would be in more shit than we are currently in, or more than likely not here at all, average or not what he did should be commended.

Is that the way he has always been plane :craphead: ?

If they didn't take the sacrifice, then chances are we would be in more shit than we are currently in, or more than likely not here at all, average or not what he did should be commended.

Not here at all, how do you work that out? They would have been punted to make the necessary savings.

At the start of the season he was excellent but with last season's performances still in mind he didn't get the credit he deserved by a lot of people and they couldn't admit he had turned into a much better player.

More recently he has lost that spark but while still not putting in bad performances.

While I'd be sad to see him go, if Auxerre or another club or anything came in with £2-3m or so again then with McCabe and Ness I'd be happy to take the money.

Not here at all, how do you work that out? They would have been punted to make the necessary savings.

Well, they would have had to punt a hell of a lot of them to make the 1 Mill a month saving. Would we have had enough to fulfill our fixtures, or have the non playing staff to keep the stadium open. Of course this would devalue the club making it harder to sell than it currently is, do I need to go on? or have I worked it out for you?

Well, they would have had to punt a hell of a lot of them to make the 1 Mill a month saving. Would we have had enough to fulfill our fixtures, or have the non playing staff to keep the stadium open. Of course this would devalue the club making it harder to sell than it currently is, do I need to go on? or have I worked it out for you?

You can stop now. You're obviously unaware of how many professionals we have on our books. We should be run within budget and temporary measures only postponed the inevitable.

You better have a wee sit down when the end of May comes.

You can stop now. You're obviously unaware of how many professionals we have on our books. We should be run within budget and temporary measures only postponed the inevitable.

You better have a wee sit down when the end of May comes.

O.k I will tell you what, you name the players we could have got rid of to make the 1 million a Month saving, and I'll go have that sit down 10310.gif

I thought we had started to turn the corner with our supporters getting behind the club, manager and players. Today has proved that there are some people only going along to hear the sound of their own voice not to provide the support we desperately need.

At one stage, the boy behind me was getting ripped into one of our own, I had to ask him which one it was this time because it is obviously open season on Edu, Whitts & Jig again.

It was good while it lasted, having supporters actually supporting. Next season is going to be a long, hard season and I fear our young boys are going to get scunnered very quickly because some of our supporters are not being realistic about the situation we find our great club is in :anguish:

Quick message to the guys slating our players just now. Wind your fuckin necks in, the days of moonbeams are gone. There will be no more Van Bronckhorst, Numans or Flo's. We have the likes of Rhys, Ness and Little and these boys are going to need our support every step of the way. Get behind these lads because when these boys produce on a regular basis, the little glimpses they have already shown, we can be very proud that they are our own.

I respect him and would thank him for agreeing to take a wage deduction,

Still doesn't take away the fact he's shite,

Yeah? , well why did you neg rep me for suggesting that those who have made a sacrifice for the club should rewarded ? Some fucking thanks that is

1336319748' post='1060015205']

Yeah? , well why did you neg rep me for suggesting that those who have made a sacrifice for the club should rewarded ? Some fucking thanks that is

Must have clicked on it by mistake, I'm using an iPad, (I bought it with my giro money)

Now have a rep and stop being a bitch about it