Raman Bhardwaj speaking out about IRA songs At Tannadise

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Naas just outside Dublin few weeks ago for the racing at Punchestown.Stayed for a few days and it was interesting to note that Rodent No 1 is most definitely hated even there by Irish tims.That says it all for me.Noted even a few of the Paddys wanted us to beat the Beggars :rolleyes:

Only ever met two,one had glue on his nose,he was standing in the queue for a taxi in O'Connell Street,he was in front of me but the taxi driver refused to take him,the driver spent the journey tearing the rhats apart.

Hears RA songs and gets abuse

raman bhardwaj on twitter

hearing pro IRA songs from celtic fans at tannadice! utterly unacceptable & embarrassing!

So apart from stating the obvious does he have something to report that we wouldn't have known?

He may be one of us, but lately he has been a cunt on twitter. Ripping into the bears.

If have asked him time and again why he reports only on our behaviour and not theirs. No later than last nigh he was asked about anthony stokes's tweets about boaby sands. Nothing came of it. But he did retweet my tweets to him, which meant I got abuse from tarriers.

Rangers fan my arse.

Silly comment.

Hears RA songs and gets abuse

raman bhardwaj on twitter

hearing pro IRA songs from celtic fans at tannadice! utterly unacceptable & embarrassing!

As an ex-member of the British Army i am absolutely appalled by THEM! I hate the paedo's anyway but for me it makes my blood boil to know that so called fellow countrymen celebrate a bunch of terrorist scum whom i have personally lost friends to. For the life of me i can't understand why their so mixed up and why our mhedia ignores it, they truly are Scotland's shame. I enlisted in 1997(pre 911, before heightened threat in Islamic terrorism), when i was training our NCO's instructed us in such a way so that if and when deployed to the province we could best protect ourselves from the scum. They spared us no punches and left us under no illusion of what to expect from the provo's, evil does not even begin to describe their acts, yet a large section of our society, a society we're trained to protect revels in their deeds. It's shameful and disgusting and its getting to the point that the fuckers in the mhedia are becoming every bit as bad for participating in the cover up.. They should all hang their heads in shame!!

God bless our brave troops..

As an ex-member of the British Army i am absolutely appalled by THEM! I hate the paedo's anyway but for me it makes my blood boil to know that so called fellow countrymen celebrate a bunch of terrorist scum whom i have personally lost friends to. For the life of me i can't understand why their so mixed up and why our mhedia ignores it, they truly are Scotland's shame. I enlisted in 1997(pre 911, before heightened threat in Islamic terrorism), when i was training our NCO's instructed us in such a way so that if and when deployed to the province we could best protect ourselves from the scum. They spared us no punches and left us under no illusion of what to expect from the provo's, evil does not even begin to describe their acts, yet a large section of our society, a society we're trained to protect revels in their deeds. It's shameful and disgusting and its getting to the point that the fuckers in the mhedia are becoming every bit as bad for participating in the cover up.. They should all hang their heads in shame!!

:praise:

You are the exact same as me mate I joined at the hieght of the troubles prior to the Islamic threat and trust me , what tje Provos where capable of and responsible for had the American sympethisors turn their backs on them after 9/11 .

They are utter scumbags and anyone whp supports them then I question thrir sanity.

Tjry must be stopped glorifying this evil now.

I already complained last year ref The match where lennon got attacked, and got a response from FARE thrpugh C-----c FC stating our fans have won aeards for good behaviour blah blah blah .

I took it further with regards my personal data to the ICO and they warned FARE to stop giving data away .

Its disscusting and time it stopped.

Like yourself and the other ex squaddies here, I served pre Iraq 2 and Afghanistan from 1993 to 1999. My tour to Ni almost cost me my life as a bomb exploded near our living quarters in Thiepval barracks, Lisburn a week prior to me being posted out. Luckily I was unhurt but it cost 1 brave warrant officer his life. This during a supposed "ceasefire" as well.

I've basically got two points to make. Firstly thinking back to that bombing many of my comrades were Celtic fans and were appalled at the songs their fellow fans sang at their games, to the point that many could not face going to them. I used to ask them why they never complained to the club but they could never answer but it was clear that they were embarrassed and hurt...remember these were proud British soldiers who I would have trusted with my life. A shameful club, reinforced by it's plain failure to act against the scum in their support who sully the poppy and the sacrifices those men gave for their freedom. Would have been interesting, heaven forbid if one of "their own" had been killed.

Secondly the IRA itself and the supposed "new generation" of terrorists who have only known a peaceful Ni. Let's put things straight the IRA in it's infancy and even up to the early 1990's may have fought for a cause and an ideal. With it being bullied militarily by British Forces through operations in Loughall etc they decided that an armed struggle could not work and went to the ballot box. The IRA of the mid 90's to the present day and yes an element of Loyalist paramilitaries are involved in all of areas of criminality and control drug supply, prostitution and protection rackets within their own communities..... a very noble cause indeed which the idiots at Parkhead lord over.

Sermon over. WATP

Totally get where you are coming from.I`m a Falklands Conflict Vet myself and am disgusted by songs like these.The bold bhoys would run a mile if they came up against the real thing.Cowards one and all.

Like yourself and the other ex squaddies here, I served pre Iraq 2 and Afghanistan from 1993 to 1999. My tour to Ni almost cost me my life as a bomb exploded near our living quarters in Thiepval barracks, Lisburn a week prior to me being posted out. Luckily I was unhurt but it cost 1 brave warrant officer his life. This during a supposed "ceasefire" as well.

I've basically got two points to make. Firstly thinking back to that bombing many of my comrades were Celtic fans and were appalled at the songs their fellow fans sang at their games, to the point that many could not face going to them. I used to ask them why they never complained to the club but they could never answer but it was clear that they were embarrassed and hurt...remember these were proud British soldiers who I would have trusted with my life. A shameful club, reinforced by it's plain failure to act against the scum in their support who sully the poppy and the sacrifices those men gave for their freedom. Would have been interesting, heaven forbid if one of "their own" had been killed.

Secondly the IRA itself and the supposed "new generation" of terrorists who have only known a peaceful Ni. Let's put things straight the IRA in it's infancy and even up to the early 1990's may have fought for a cause and an ideal. With it being bullied militarily by British Forces through operations in Loughall etc they decided that an armed struggle could not work and went to the ballot box. The IRA of the mid 90's to the present day and yes an element of Loyalist paramilitaries are involved in all of areas of criminality and control drug supply, prostitution and protection rackets within their own communities..... a very noble cause indeed which the idiots at Parkhead lord over.

Sermon over. WATP

It must be difficult for the ones who were brought up with all the provo shite who then go on to be British soldiers ... a bit like spending the rest of their lives trying to put a round peg through a square hole

maybe its time for our armed forces past and present to protest and march to the highest offices for the total banning of displays of terrorist support. i would think the majority of the general public would back this call. the the politicians and law makers will have to listen

As a kid on the 70s I used to see on the news the atrocities the ira used to commit and then at the weekend when the football highlights came on you could hear the filth every week singing about them. From way back then and in the innocence of youth I used to wonder why they could get away with this. The news reels from the 70s and 80s were quite horrifying yet the septic fans sang about them weekly . The media are to blame for allowing them to get away it for all these years.

The Rangers fans came up with the famine song and i thought after all these years that totally echoes my thoughts on that mob and what happens it gets fucken banned and still they can chant about terrorists.

For me its this issue that drives my utter disgust and hate for the mhanky mhob more than anything else, my skin crawls when i hear their vile songs and chants and the disrespecting of Remembrance Day and just finishes them for me. I don't understand how they can shun our/their forefathers in this manner. I know that Remembrance Day is for soldiers lost in ALL wars but ffs if it wasn't for our brave boys in 1914-18 and then again in 1939-45 they wouldn't even have the freedoms that are so openly disrespected by them... I'm so completely sick of this country and its mixed up society, i pity them and their ignorance.