Robbie Savage

The SPL is shite. Predicting they would beat us was hardly a surprise. Are we supposed to hate every neutral who predicts them to beat us?

Yes. Fuck them, if they don't think we could beat that shower of shite then they obviously don't think much of us. (tu)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shite footballer and shite pundit mate.

He ruins Match of The Day when he is one with his piss poor "banter" turning it into a shocking imitation of it at It's best.

I actually think he wasn't a bad player there is a lot worse than him out there playing for example Tokely, Brown, Gareth Barry who is the worst football player I've seen play at a high level.

He ruins Match of The Day when he is one with his piss poor "banter" turning it into a shocking imitation of it at It's best.

I actually think he wasn't a bad player there is a lot worse than him out there playing for example Tokely, Brown, Gareth Barry who is the worst football player I've seen play at a high level.

Heard him doing a phone in on 5live the other day, he was dreadful.

Wouldn't listen to that although to be honest his show on the red button is usually worth a wee watch its not brilliant by any streach of the imagination but there is a lot worse on tv.

I wouldn't normally either but i was on the M74 coming up the road from down south and all i could get on the radio, after the Man City game. :blush: Talksport wasn't working and BBC Scotland is a big no no.

I wouldn't normally either but i was on the M74 coming up the road from down south and all i could get on the radio, after the Man City game. :blush: Talksport wasn't working and BBC Scotland is a big no no.

I don't listen to the radio unless in my girlfriends car because I can't drive anyway and the radio stations here are awful hate the commetial djs that are on as well and to be honest modern music. :lol: on top of all that I avoid phone ins like the plague as a general rule.

I don't listen to the radio unless in my girlfriends car because I can't drive anyway and the radio stations here are awful hate the commetial djs that are on as well and to be honest modern music. :lol: on top of all that I avoid phone ins like the plague as a general rule.

In Scotland, so do i! (tu)