Why do some on here dislike FF

Earlier this season, when McCoist was still pretending Lee McCulloch is a central midfield player, there was a debate on FF about why results suffered every time big Jig played. It was pointed out that our results even got worse when big Lee was on the bench. I asked if this was maybe because McCulloch was in the habit of stealing the young players' dinner money. Banned for "abuse of a Rangers player".

Oh dear!!

HOLY FUCK!

Have the Admin over there had sense o humour bypasses?

HOLY FUCK!

Have the Admin over there had sense o humour bypasses?

I know!! ABsurd, isn't it?

A couple of the established Admin are sound; Odin is a top guy. The younger ones, though, are in the main dysfunctional children, desperate to please Sir by chopping threads and banning users. Utterly bizarre behaviour for a message-board, you might think, but very much par for the course on FF.

Although Admnin are axe-happy, most of the big bans come directly from Suck. By the end of my time on there, just before TBK finally disappeared up their own arses, I was getting banned every time I logged on. I remember questioning whether GS giving Radio Clyde an interview was a good idea. For this, I was labelled a Tim by several of the poodles. Naturally, I got banned, those calling me a Tim stayed on. Then when I pointed out that one staunchly pro-TBK poster was in the habit of offering others a "square go", I got a life ban, while the poster in question stays on to this day. He was last seen holding up the Yanks No Thanks banner and latterly called for a similar protest to see off Green, "having seen off Miller", as he boasted proudly on a thread. That's today's FF for you.

If you're happy to be an obedient follower of the increasingly narrow and "liable to change at any given moment" RST/TBK party line, you'll be fine on FF. But if you have a tendency to speak out or to question any aspect of RST policy, you're not wanted and you'll cop a ban.

It's just the same on here.

If you disagree with any of WVB, TWB, Boss, Gunslinger, BluePeter (and his pal BluePeter9) or MisterC then you're fucked tbh.

The fact they all disagree with one another all the time is a smoke screen for being allowed to speak your mind. The reality is I've only been able to speak my mind freely because I'm not allowed to join any of the mystical cliques.

So mystical that I've never seen one yet. But I fucking know they are working in a devious, underhand way to hide their very existence.

Cunts!

I believe every word you're saying. ;)

But I disagree. <cr>

I know!! ABsurd, isn't it?

A couple of the established Admin are sound; Odin is a top guy. The younger ones, though, are in the main dysfunctional children, desperate to please Sir by chopping threads and banning users. Utterly bizarre behaviour for a message-board, you might think, but very much par for the course on FF.

Although Admnin are axe-happy, most of the big bans come directly from Suck. By the end of my time on there, just before TBK finally disappeared up their own arses, I was getting banned every time I logged on. I remember questioning whether GS giving Radio Clyde an interview was a good idea. For this, I was labelled a Tim by several of the poodles. Naturally, I got banned, those calling me a Tim stayed on. Then when I pointed out that one staunchly pro-TBK poster was in the habit of offering others a "square go", I got a life ban, while the poster in question stays on to this day. He was last seen holding up the Yanks No Thanks banner and latterly called for a similar protest to see off Green, "having seen off Miller", as he boasted proudly on a thread. That's today's FF for you.

If you're happy to be an obedient follower of the increasingly narrow and "liable to change at any given moment" RST/TBK party line, you'll be fine on FF. But if you have a tendency to speak out or to question any aspect of RST policy, you're not wanted and you'll cop a ban.

Odin has more faces than the town clock but the rest of your post is pretty spot on.

It's just the same on here.

If you disagree with any of WVB, TWB, Boss, Gunslinger, BluePeter (and his pal BluePeter9) or MisterC then you're fucked tbh.

The fact they all disagree with one another all the time is a smoke screen for being allowed to speak your mind. The reality is I've only been able to speak my mind freely because I'm not allowed to join any of the mystical cliques.

So mystical that I've never seen one yet. But I fucking know they are working in a devious, underhand way to hide their very existence.

Cunts!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my! Your use of English is as appalling as your transparently pro-FF agenda. Five mistakes in ten words takes some doing.

That's good for gunslinger. Sometimes you can barely decipher what he's on about.