Why do some on here dislike FF

While the site was down I had to visit the FF site.

RM is my preffered daily read but with recent circumstances I obviously had to get my news/rumours from somewhere, so I went over to FF, it's a bit like going to a downmarket newspaper.

But why do some dislike it so much? we are all Bears afterall

It always makes me think of Dad's Army you know even though the real enemy is hitler Mannering and Hodges can't stand each other because they are on the same side and therefore trying to stand on the same piece of ground :sherlock:

I find it quite ironic that the guy responsible for the majority of bannings on FF has a sister who is in the Celtic Trust and he also refers to our Ulster Bretheren as " knuckledraggers".

With friends like that....

I find it quite ironic that the guy responsible for the majority of bannings on FF has a sister who is in the Celtic Trust and he also refers to our Ulster Bretheren as " knuckledraggers".

With friends like that....

Is this true? I doubt anyone would joke about something so serious, but really, is this true?

I was a member for four years, left because I found it dominated by a wee clique.

I left for the same reason , almost impossible to post without someone nit picking and snide comments , does happen on here but not as much as FF.

They wouldn't be man enough to do this to your face.

One thing I have noticed though in this thread, and in threads about RM over on FF, is that both forums accuse each other as being the exact same, such as tims / admin w@nkers / childish posts etc...

That's odd, I've been on FF for years now and I can only remember one thread about RM.

Whereas RM has regular, sometimes daily threads obsessing about FF.

far mote likely they don't give a shit about rm.

Another way to look at things is that without Dingwalls childish attitudes and his admins power crazed attitude then the memberships of both RM and VB would be remarkably lower.

Another way to look at things is that without Dingwalls childish attitudes and his admins power crazed attitude then the memberships of both RM and VB would be remarkably lower.

I like that. :lol:

Dingwall is the father of RM & VB in the same way that the papacy is the father of the Reformation.