Why do some on here dislike FF

It's just the same on here.

If you disagree with any of WVB, TWB, Boss, Gunslinger, BluePeter (and his pal BluePeter9) or MisterC then you're fucked tbh.

The fact they all disagree with one another all the time is a smoke screen for being allowed to speak your mind. The reality is I've only been able to speak my mind freely because I'm not allowed to join any of the mystical cliques.

So mystical that I've never seen one yet. But I fucking know they are working in a devious, underhand way to hide their very existence.

Cunts!

Nail on head as always Moses.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife in this thread.

One of those involved has even been attempting to spread it to a third board. Thankfully, he was handed his arse by the admin, despite his best efforts to cause bother.

One of those involved has even been attempting to spread it to a third board. Thankfully, he was handed his arse by the admin, despite his best efforts to cause bother.

He's a she, as it happens.

Maybe that explains the sexual tension?

That's odd, I've been on FF for years now and I can only remember one thread about RM.

Whereas RM has regular, sometimes daily threads obsessing about FF.

One of my many previous accounts from FF got banned because i mentioned Rangers Media.

You're a smart chap i'm sure you can see how this explains why you haven't seen RM being mentioned on FF.

They want to believe that they are the only Rangers Forum, mentioning other ones therefore causes them confusion. <cr>

I'm playing naive, i've had roughly 5 accounts banned from FF, i know what it's like. I had a lot of posts aswell and the majority of posters knew who i was, i'd like to think i was a "respected poster" i made a few real life pals from FF.

I'm playing naive, i've had roughly 5 accounts banned from FF, i know what it's like. I had a lot of posts aswell and the majority of posters knew who i was, i'd like to think i was a "respected poster" i made a few real life pals from FF.

You weren't.

You were "that annoying cunt that thought he was a wizard"

In fairness, you are much less annoying on here.

What username(s) mate?