Matt Slater BBC

Mols94

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If his agent is leaking the offer admin got how is Naisy saying "U must know something I don't ???" then?

Because he might genuinely not know. The agent could be talking to other clubs for him without keeping him up to date with every discussion.

It's the agent's job to seek interest in his clients, and he won't have to involve the player until he knows there's a real chance of something happening.

Agents have a habit of being deceitful, sly and self-serving.

Of course it might not be the agent here, it could be D&P as suggested above.

Because he might genuinely not know. The agent could be talking to other clubs for him without keeping him up to date with every discussion.

It's the agent's job to seek interest in his clients, and he won't have to involve the player until he knows there's a real chance of something happening.

Agents have a habit of being deceitful, sly and self-serving.

Of course it might not be the agent here, it could be D&P as suggested above.

When Kennedy was being asked questions today he was asked would Murray step down in order

for him to get the shares. He said only him and whyte knew about that. Asked another question after that . Which was also confidential. Whyte or d&p ?

It's a good question. When Kennedy pointed out that it was confidential, he looked pointedly at the journalist as if to suggest he had obtained the information through dishonest means. It could have been D&P who leaked it though. I'm not suggesting D&P haven't done anything wrong, far from it, but I just don't like to see fingers being pointed at parties prematurely.

To be fair to Matt Slater he wasn't saying it meant Naisy would necessarily want to leave himself.

the cunt was clearly trying to make out naisy wound be first out.

something guidi has said as well.

who's feeding them that?

I know some people who feed everything to the BBC and record. can you guess.

It's a good question. When Kennedy pointed out that it was confidential, he looked pointedly at the journalist as if to suggest he had obtained the information through dishonest means. It could have been D&P who leaked it though. I'm not suggesting D&P haven't done anything wrong, far from it, but I just don't like to see fingers being pointed at parties prematurely.

Fair enough. As soon as those questioned were asked Kennedy was Writing something in his notes. and it was quite a stare he gave the journalist. Just feel we're being shafted. Hope I'm wrong !

the cunt was clearly trying to make out naisy wound be first out.

something guidi has said as well.

who's feeding them that?

I know some people who feed everything to the BBC and record. can you guess.

No idea about the sources.

But I know i've generally enjoyed Slater's insight, so I can't really go along with the idea that he's a 'cunt' even if he did screw up his wording a bit over this.

WE CAN DO SOMETHING PRESSURE WHYTE CONSTANTLY ...MAKE THIS FUCKER SELL ...HE IS RUNNING THE SHOW FOR HIS BENEFIT....REMEMBER HE STARTED THE GAME AND HES STILL PLAYING IT....HE JUST NEEDS DUFF N PHELPS FOR LEGALITIES TO GO THROUGH WITH LIQUIDATION....HE HAS NO INTENTION OF SELLING HIS SHARES !

Sorry for shouting,just getting scared for our Club now,but could I maybe just maybe be right on this ?

WATP