Matt Slater BBC

Mols94

All posted in the last 30 mins or so

Matt Slater‏@mattslaterbbc

...the big names who agreed CUTS (defo not deferrals) can go for £2m, Naismith will be first. That's all for now #RFC

No idea where this is going next but I'm told Walter Smith & Ally McCoist aren't happy with TBK/BK antics & players want to leave...

Where does this leave #RFC? It's between Green's gang (interesting names I can't quite prove yet) & an even more shadowy UK group

All in all, TBK/BK was lowest bid & worse than admins think can be raised from liquidation (Ibrox worthless, Murray Park £4m)

..& then £500k to CW for his shares. There was some mention of £ for non Scot clubs (Arsenal, Chelsea et al) but no clarity.

..you then had £1m going to Scots football creditors (Hearts, £900k) but admins say that will be subtracted from SPL prize money....

...they would be £500K for reaching group stages, £1m for QFs over next 2 yrs, honestly, I'm not making this up.....

Rest of TBK/BK bid included £3.8m #RFC are due from transfers (mainly Jelavic) & £3m in Champs League-related bonus payments (!)

We heard Kennedy & Murray's side of it but I'm told their bid was worth only £2m in cash, the lowest of 4 on table (I know!)....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all, TBK/BK was lowest bid & worse than admins think can be raised from liquidation (Ibrox worthless, Murray Park £4m)

..& then £500k to CW for his shares. There was some mention of £ for non Scot clubs (Arsenal, Chelsea et al) but no clarity.

..you then had £1m going to Scots football creditors (Hearts, £900k) but admins say that will be subtracted from SPL prize money....

...they would be £500K for reaching group stages, £1m for QFs over next 2 yrs, honestly, I'm not making this up.....

Rest of TBK/BK bid included £3.8m #RFC are due from transfers (mainly Jelavic) & £3m in Champs League-related bonus payments (!)

We heard Kennedy & Murray's side of it but I'm told their bid was worth only £2m in cash, the lowest of 4 on table (I know!)....

Fuck me that bid is awful, worse than I thought :anguish:

Naisy WANTS to go? :(

...the big names who agreed CUTS (defo not deferrals) can go for £2m, Naismith will be first. That's all for now #RFC

No idea where this is going next but I'm told Walter Smith & Ally McCoist aren't happy with TBK/BK antics & players want to leave...

So says him. Probably right.

Inclined to believe this tbh.

Sad stuff.

Walter, who's part of TBK board if they got the go ahead, is angry with them. What's that say about them?

I would suspect that Walter Smith, a man of rare dignity in the modern game, didn't like having his name used for a rabble-rousing publicity stunt.

So says him. Probably right.

2 + 2 = 5 :rolleyes:

I would suspect that Walter Smith, a man of rare dignity in the modern game, didn't like having his name used for a rabble-rousing publicity stunt.

Absolutely. I find it hard to believe that he was happy with his name being used today.

When we have a fat bastard who runs the biggest fan forum on the net urging everyone to protest against any other bid what fucking hope do we have?

Tbh i think its goodbye and goodnight Rangers 003.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gif

Fucking heartbreaking

When we have a fat bastard who runs the biggest fan forum on the net urging everyone to protest against any other bid what fucking hope do we have?

Tbh i think its goodbye and goodnight Rangers 003.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gif

Fucking heartbreaking

You really should be pointing your anger in the direction of D&P. Seriously.

You really should be pointing your anger in the direction of D&P. Seriously.

Casey, im asking this as a genuine question.

What do i direct towards them? Im angry at alot of folk but none more so than BK at the minute. Champions leauge quarter finals etc to give folk their money?

I think im going to need to stick my head in the sand for a couple of days, cause i really cant take much more of this shite from ALL parties