Matt Slater BBC

Mols94

I sincerely hope so mate, but this is tearing me apart.

I just dont know who the fuck we trust now. All i know is that The Rangers support deserve none of this.

The Rangers support have allowed this to happen with barely a whimper. Fuck the BBC, fuck the SFA, fuck the SPL......but let the owners do whatever they like as we don't want to give the taigs any ammunition.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope so mate, but this is tearing me apart.

I just dont know who the fuck we trust now. All i know is that The Rangers support deserve none of this.

It's the same for us all mate. I am not willing to give up on the club my Grandfather and Father used to take me to see as a wee Boy.Not our fault but it us who are suffering at the moment.

Every fresh development ends up with 4 boots in the balls. Its getting to me mate, make no mistake about it.

Get one of those fucking cricket boxes on and get on with it you.

Just showed your post about the 66 to wife and son so now we are all greeting so cheers for that.

But agree with Dado,we are bigger than this and see whatever happens, there is enough of us to keep it going forever.

We really, the core fans I mean, have not been consulted, only the little people who during the good times want to be a fans spokesman.

What I mean is during the good times would you rather be in the pub singing the sash than outside selling wee fanzines promoting your self importance.

I know where I was and it was not outside.

Then when the shit hits the fans these wee people suddenly become our spokespeople because fair enough they spent their free time doing the apprenticeship and I understand that and are entitled to their public speaking.

But they do not speak for me mate, or you by the sounds of it.

When the shit hits the fan, if it does mate, the core fans with be the ones fucking throwing it at the bastards who have let us down.

There are plenty to throw it at but our future will be so long that we will get through them eventually.

Rant over

'People going on about players leaving fuck them. Better and worse players have come and gone and probably always will. This is about keeping the memory of the 66 alive and those who perished in the other disaster. This is about a way of life for 100's of thousands of people.'

Indeed.

(someone tell me HOW to paste quotes plz ?)

Whoops, someone already helped.

I'll bitch slap you to Bangkok

Enough of this nonsense 52, we will be saved, this will be an 11th hour job mate

Someone wants this potential £60m a year business, make no mistake about it

They're taking public brinkmanship to a level I can't recall - hope you're right!

When we have a fat bastard who runs the biggest fan forum on the net urging everyone to protest against any other bid what fucking hope do we have?

Tbh i think its goodbye and goodnight Rangers 003.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gif

Fucking heartbreaking

Mate you cany think like that. No matter what happens there will always be a Rangers. As a great man once said We dont do walking away!

To which Slater replies:

Matt Slater ‏ @mattslaterbbc

@naisy14 good of you to tweet, Steven! Have you spoken to your agent recently? The admins have had an offer for you

To which Slater replies:

Matt Slater ‏ @mattslaterbbc

@naisy14 good of you to tweet, Steven! Have you spoken to your agent recently? The admins have had an offer for you

So is D+F leaking info to Slater how the fuck would he know that?