And tomorrow will bring?

pcbear

Alas not very much, every second day the administrators come out saying talks are at an advanced stage with a bidder, then nothing, they came out with all this crap yesterday about these exciting consortiums and they hoped to name a preferred bidder today and update the supporters, then tonights statement surprise surprise, talks are at an advanced stage with a bidder, but the main point was to cover there own backs against BK press conference claims, as somebody described it to me today, they are treating us like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shite

The Next 48 hours their will be showers in the north & sunshine in the south

The hose pipe ban will still be on despite folks in boats doing their shopping in tewkesbury indoor market

The taigs will still be trolling on rangers sites while their team is actually

remembering what silverware is instead of giros .

Meanwhile the sky cameras will have the loan reporter outside Ibrox in clear sunshine

and the fans waiting for further non -developments .

Apart from that a dug wins britains got talent :sleep1: :sleep1:

Alas not very much, every second day the administrators come out saying talks are at an advanced stage with a bidder, then nothing, they came out with all this crap yesterday about these exciting consortiums and they hoped to name a preferred bidder today and update the supporters, then tonights statement surprise surprise, talks are at an advanced stage with a bidder, but the main point was to cover there own backs against BK press conference claims, as somebody described it to me today, they are treating us like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shite

The best summation of this mess that I've yet heard.

Yet another statement from D&P saying how well negotiations are going behind the scenes and a continuation of the bickering that has emerged between TBK and D&P I would guess.

Personally I would wish D&P and TBK to shut the hell up and get on and deliver a deal to save rangers rather than this degrading slanging match. Get on and do your bloody jobs and save the club, if you haven't got the necessary I wish they would just piss off.

(tu)

Yet another statement from D&P saying how well negotiations are going behind the scenes and a continuation of the bickering that has emerged between TBK and D&P I would guess.

Personally I would wish D&P and TBK to shut the hell up and get on and deliver a deal to save rangers rather than this degrading slanging match. Get on and do your bloody jobs and save the club, if you haven't got the necessary I wish they would just piss off.

We are all fed up my sentiments in a nut shell (tu)

A new owner willing to invest heavily in the club and in youth development, create the Scottish Ajax. Enough money to be able to to keepon the best of the first team, with a nice summer bonus for the true-blues who took wage cuts. Then a strong appeal to overturn the transfer ban followed by the signing of Nacho Novo. Then a nice relaxing summer before we come back stronger than ever and show those who kicked us while we were down why we are the the most successful team in the world.

Look maybe that's all wishful thinking but at this point in time we need some wishful thinking to keep us going. I can't keep coming on here and letting all this negativity get me down! The thing is why do we sit back and expect to be disappointed when we are just assuming what will happen, if you're making it up in your own head then why not make up a happy ending!

We are the fucking people, forget everything else and just remember that!