Administrators..

PRW.

But you are the one making accusations about the admin on here, and was just trying to get a take on your experience to make such accusations?

Paul Murray telt um.............................or he read it in the Rhekard...............................Mondays. :lol:

But you are the one making accusations about the admin on here, and was just trying to get a take on your experience to make such accusations?

getting a bit precious over me saying the quality of their work is up for debate.

its being widely debated mate.

very widely.

Well yesterdays fiasco should me a couple of guys with petted lips.

He could solve this whole they are bad bad naughty admin...........publish the full original offer they put in for acceptance yesterday , with written proof that admin did indeed tell them that if your offer this and that ....they have a deal.

Very straight forward and easy thing to do and everyone will have the answer to these accusations. Take it you would agree with that Y/N

as could d&p

getting a bit precious over me saying the quality of their work is up for debate.

its being widely debated mate.

very widely.

Thing is by who................I have spoken to people involved in their line of business and they are not alarmed in their handling of the situation.......................end of the day it's all down to the offers.

They mini and friends have always been.if this happens we can pay this and if that happens we can also pay for this. A bit like someone saying subscribe to my fanzine and I will be able to send it out to you , then you do and hey no fanzine sent.

if personal experience is what you crave you should see what b Kennedy thinks about them he has plenty.

Okay, once he comes down from cloud cuckoo land, if I happen across him I shall ask.

Paul Murray telt um.............................or he read it in the Rhekard...............................Mondays. :lol:

better hope the rhebel workers don't strike then, and as for mini I think from looking at the press conference he will have to get everything cleared by kennedy , before he says anything from now on in.

Thing is by who................I have spoken to people involved in their line of business and they are not alarmed in their handling of the situation.......................end of the day it's all down to the offers.

They mini and friends have always been.if this happens we can pay this and if that happens we can also pay for this. A bit like someone saying subscribe to my fanzine and I will be able to send it out to you , then you do and hey no fanzine sent.

or someone offering you 11.2 million for your fanzine the doing a bunk when you ask for the cash.

squealing about big boys and placards.

or someone offering you 11.2 million for your fanzine the doing a bunk when you ask for the cash.

squealing about big boys and placards.

From my own and it's my pwm point of view.......I would have walked and said fuck you then. Again you accuse the admin of lying when they said he had the money in an account and do you just pick what you want, from those bastions of honesty the press as they mentioned money was deposited.

From my own and it's my pwm point of view.......I would have walked and said fuck you then. Again you accuse the admin of lying when they said he had the money in an account and do you just pick what you want, from those bastions of honesty the press as they mentioned money was deposited.

I'm sure the money existed. whyte afterall had proof of funding.