To the man who pledged 1 million

why would this guy bid more than any other Blue Knight :lol:

He was gny give it for fuck all so he might aswell get in on the act for his money! I can't believe the size of club we are we can't get this money together fuck me! Ima just a daft spark but will do anything to save this club

you sure?

YES!

When the blue knights announced they were gona put a bid together to rescue Rangers back in February Dave King was one of the first high profile folks to publicly back them. But as the news reports stressed he could NOT provide financial support at this time due his punishment for tax evasion or w/e..

£1m Pledge Takes SaveRangers.com Above £12m

SaveRangers.com was delighted to receive a £1m pledge from Alan MacKenzie in Western Australia. Alan, who runs his own manufacturing company Down Under, contacted the site admin with his pledge and the picture below of his grandkids “handing over” their pledge to the campaign from Perth, WA.

Alan stated,

“Why am I doing this? the players and fans don’t deserve to be in this position. I’m doing it for the proud history and the legends no longer with us. For my Dad, my son who is true blue and the kids of today’s supporters. To ensure future generations, like my Grandkids, come to know the history of their family background and why we wear this strip with pride and honour, the blue jersey of Rangers, especially down under or when travelling!”

https://www.saverangers.com/#tab_2

SaveRangers.com was delighted to receive a £1m pledge from Alan MacKenzie in Western Australia. Alan, who runs his own manufacturing company Down Under, contacted the site admin with his pledge and the picture below of his grandkids “handing over” their pledge to the campaign from Perth, WA.

Alan stated,

“Why am I doing this? the players and fans don’t deserve to be in this position. I’m doing it for the proud history and the legends no longer with us. For my Dad, my son who is true blue and the kids of today’s supporters. To ensure future generations, like my Grandkids, come to know the history of their family background and why we wear this strip with pride and honour, the blue jersey of Rangers, especially down under or when travelling!”

Bet Alan has had some serious drama to divert his pledge to his ailing company/supplier/wife/pimp/ not a feckin prayer that will end up at Rangers.

He can western union me the money and i will square the club right up.

Kings accounts are frozen he cannot get to his money. Tax evasion brought forth by the SA government now why does this sound familiar? :rolleyes:<cr>

Kings accounts are frozen he cannot get to his money. Tax evasion brought forth by the SA government now why does this sound familiar? :rolleyes:<cr>

How is he putting a roof over his head and buying his everyday needs if he can't touch his money? I thought he was fined and has settled with them.

Alan stated,

I remember thinking at the time, 'aye right' - It was a nice gesture but I actually get a wee bit pissed off with shit like this. Don;t say you would do this and that if you aren;t going to do it. That's what's frustrating me with the TBK/BK bid right now.