Deserve is a word I hate from the rangers support

We deserve to be challenging in Europe, we as a support deserve to be winning the title. I was brought up as a bear to believe the most important thing was the fact there were11 boys in blue on the park at ibrox. We follow through birthright, home and away through Europe and beyond, it's our choice, nobody can stand in our way. But the day we think we deserve we are lost. If we were to Play on Glasgow green against auchinleck Talbot it would still be rangers. As my dad used to say, when the glory hunters have gone, the 13000 die hards will still be here son, me and you belong with them, no matter what. I would settle for Glasgow green right now, see how many turn up. Some wanky bastards who leave ibrox at 65 mins would have many sleepless nights . Fuck it I've had enough of the scaremongering. Call their bluff rangers.

Four boys had a dream, never could it be more true .

No Surrender

Rab

What the fuck has that got to do with rangers? Fuck all. Could not give a fuck about them. It's our identity I'm proud of. Let them hide their shame, the Fenians have been doing that since their formation.let's see what we as a support are really all about. Had enough of the hot air. Just want a rangers team on any park. That's what it should be all about surely in the end?

No Surrender

Rab

What the fuck has that got to do with rangers? Fuck all. Could not give a fuck about them. It's our identity I'm proud of. Let them hide their shame, the Fenians have been doing that since their formation.let's see what we as a support are really all about. Had enough of the hot air. Just want a rangers team on any park. That's what it should be all about surely in the end?

No Surrender

Rab

Fine, back on topic.

We DESERVE to be told the truth about who wants our club and what their plans are TBK, BK, D&P, Green, anyone.

We started with no strip, no ground , no money. Maybe that scenario is coming again. A chance to rewrite history of a proud Protestant club , no excuses or reasons needed, because any of the other clubs in this godforsaken country have chosen to hammer us for money. Money! None of them have any money! I will get battered for this post. I want somebody to stand up and say we are the club of the Protestant people of Scotland and fuck the lot of you who hate us for it! Did us no harm in the vast majority of our 140 years of history, athletic Bilbao only sign basques, is that reAlly so different? It's almost celebrated in Europe. Rangers are known as the Protestant club. Why deny it? Sets us apart. Could not give a fuck if you lot hammer me, I'll be at Glasgow green, will you?

No Surrender

Rab

Along with "integrity" that word "deserve" is a word I am sick of hearing at the moment. "Punish Rangers, that is what they deserve. Transfer embargoes, fines, points deduction they deserve all of it.

I am sorry if some of you think it is denial but I firmly believe our club, which is ultimately the fans, have done fuck all to deserve this punishment yet we are the ones that are suffering most. The culprits, Whyte and Murray, are sitting back supping fine wine in their chateau boltholes whilst we are having to watch our club's reputation being sullied by tadgers of journalists who have milked our club for decades and being handed punishments by our countries equivalent of Judge Judy and Judge Joe. Farce does not even begin to describe the clusterfuck this whole episode has become.

The only thing we deserve (there's that word again) is to get treated fairly and to have the support of our national association during this difficult time. To be fair, I am at the stage where I do not want any help from those self serving fuckers and we will get through this alone.

Add to this, getting morality and integrity sermons from pricks like Lennon and Thompson makes me boak. You bastard Thompson I have still never forgiven you for ripping us off (with the support of the SPL) and as for Lennon, he has ripped the pish out of everyone associated with this league all season (and he gets rewarded for it). Just remember we can get criticised for many things but I would always have our history before theirs.

Along with "integrity" that word "deserve" is a word I am sick of hearing at the moment. "Punish Rangers, that is what they deserve. Transfer embargoes, fines, points deduction they deserve all of it.

I am sorry if some of you think it is denial but I firmly believe our club, which is ultimately the fans, have done fuck all to deserve this punishment yet we are the ones that are suffering most. The culprits, Whyte and Murray, are sitting back supping fine wine in their chateau boltholes whilst we are having to watch our club's reputation being sullied by tadgers of journalists who have milked our club for decades and being handed punishments by our countries equivalent of Judge Judy and Judge Joe. Farce does not even begin to describe the clusterfuck this whole episode has become.

The only thing we deserve (there's that word again) is to get treated fairly and to have the support of our national association during this difficult time. To be fair, I am at the stage where I do not want any help from those self serving fuckers and we will get through this alone.

Add to this, getting morality and integrity sermons from pricks like Lennon and Thompson makes me boak. You bastard Thompson I have still never forgiven you for ripping us off (with the support of the SPL) and as for Lennon, he has ripped the pish out of everyone associated with this league all season (and he gets rewarded for it). Just remember we can get criticised for many things but I would always have our history before theirs.

Mate......I have absolutely no idea what it is we are supposed do have done wrong. What I do know is that the jealousy & hatred shown to our club runs deep. Fuck them all I say. Juventus fans did nothing wrong, whatever their club did, and they are the biggest club in Italy by a country mile, but were pumped down a few divisions. Look where they are now. We can do the same. I want no favours from any club. They hate us and just want our money.

The coaches

playing staff

office workers

doormen

laundry workers

canteen ladies/chefs

maintenance staff

tradesmen

groundstaff

ticket office workers

security

fans, me and you. 100's of thousands

have all done nothing wrong but are

left pretty much helpless by the car crash left by these two gentlemen

Murray and Whyte have between them in jig time completley fucked a Scottish institution of 140 years standing proud.

True

As my old man who was born in '58 said to me during the 90's"it wont always be like this"

It could have been if Murray hadn't sold us for a pound to fuckin lord melbury. I used to think Murray cared about our club, however since mim went tits up all he cared about was offloading us to any cunt who would take over. Step up Craig whyte - an absolute cunt who has no scruples. I guess we thought no cunt would do what he has done, but I bet Murray knew what he would do. David Murray how can you sleep at night you judas of a man - you have sold your soul to the devil.

It could have been if Murray hadn't sold us for a pound to fuckin lord melbury. I used to think Murray cared about our club, however since mim went tits up all he cared about was offloading us to any cunt who would take over. Step up Craig whyte - an absolute cunt who has no scruples. I guess we thought no cunt would do what he has done, but I bet Murray knew what he would do. David Murray how can you sleep at night you judas of a man - you have sold your soul to the devil.

Whit we could be winning league after league for eternity?

Personally i would be ecstatic if we could win 2outof3,3outof5,4outof7...... ie more than anybody in the league

And that is what we should be aiming for not winning every fucking domestic title for eternity

Whit we should be winning league after league for eternity?

Personally i would be ecstatic if we could win 2outof3,3outof5,4outof7...... ie more than anybody in the league

And that is what we should be aiming for not winning every fucking domestic title for eternity