Todays Match

I will be attending todays match thinking that it might be my last, ive been lucky to have followed the gers during the most successful period of our great history and have met some great folk along the way

Rangers i salute you and every player who takes to that pitch today should be up there with Cooper, Baxter and Laudrup as Rangers legends

I will be attending todays match thinking that it might be my last, ive been lucky to have followed the gers during the most successful period of our great history and have met some great folk along the way

Rangers i salute you and every player who takes to that pitch today should be up there with Cooper, Baxter and Laudrup as Rangers legends

Furfuxsake fishtank....it's not over until the fat controller says so....think positive man....think Green....we'll be the Green Machine (Burt Reynolds fans will get that one :D)....we are and will continue to be THE People. :uk:

Furfuxsake fishtank....it's not over until the fat controller says so....think positive man....think Green....we'll be the Green Machine (Burt Reynolds fans will get that one :D)....we are and will continue to be THE People. :uk:

that was my positive post , you ought to have seen the one i was gonna post :D

that was my positive post , you ought to have seen the one i was gonna post :D

Actually wish I was going with you today (a KP Loyal bus karaoke party? :D) but had decided some weeks ago NOT to try getting a ticket for today's match given the hostility shown to us by many clubs...this Perth mob didn't help our cause much either, but that's another story.

I'll be otherwise engaged today - elderly auntie and all that - so while you're having numerous pints of foaming ale and singing bawdy sea-shanty-type songs with your hairy-arsed colleagues.....I on the other hand will be having tea and scones at some garden centre with Mrs CB and my aforementioned elderly relative. :D

Enjoy your day wee man - pass on my best wishes to Big Baw Face. :sherlock:

Actually wish I was going with you today (a KP Loyal bus karaoke party? :D) but had decided some weeks ago NOT to try getting a ticket for today's match given the hostility shown to us by many clubs...this Perth mob didn't help our cause much either, but that's another story.

I'll be otherwise engaged today - elderly auntie and all that - so while you're having numerous pints of foaming ale and singing bawdy sea-shanty-type songs with your hairy-arsed colleagues.....I on the other hand will be having tea and scones at some garden centre with Mrs CB and my aforementioned elderly relative. :D

Enjoy your day wee man - pass on my best wishes to Big Baw Face. :sherlock:

St Johnstone said they couldn't do a business plan for next season until they knew wether Rangers were in or out