Blades fans

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What have they been saying?

From what I seen, people with post counts as low as Sands' scales on his death bed calling us 'H***'. When I've been down they've been singing our praises and slagging fuck out the taigs. Everyone has their opinion though.

Hopefully Stevenage hump them. Does anyone know where Stevenage actually is.

I know a few Sheffield Wednesday fans who are all keen on the Rangers and hate sellick.

Yes! I've been there several times! It's just north of London. It's dull, most people don't like it there, only live there as a way to get to London. Filled with Arsenal fans.

What have they been saying?

On various forums:

'please buy the h*ns' 'charles will f*ck them right up hahaha' 'that b*stard green will destroy the s*ummy b*astards'

Don't know how to post links but I'm sure from this small selection you can draw your own conclusions.

On various forums:

'please buy the h*ns' 'charles will f*ck them right up hahaha' 'that b*stard green will destroy the s*ummy b*astards'

Don't know how to post links but I'm sure from this small selection you can draw your own conclusions.

The curse of Timothy has obviously descended on that part of the Steel City.

On various forums:

That to me suggests tarriers are posting on there. Lets be honest if a guy that made fridges bought us they would go onto fridge forums to slag us.

Sad obsessed bastards

That to me suggests tarriers are posting on there. Lets be honest if a guy that made fridges bought us they would go onto fridge forums to slag us.

Sad obsessed bastards

Yesterday was worse than Parkheid regarding the song situation mate, should have been there.

Has anybody noticed the level of abuse directed at the Gers and us in general off this lot since green was revealed as a bidder?

Anyone know of any particular reason for this as I don't remember ever having any real dealings with em?

Blades supporters? :wanker: Your card is marked for me now.

Yorkshire twats.